UPDATE 33 Points left! 197 Points for rent @ $14 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning,

Is there anything available for Friday feb 1 - Sunday feb 3? Preferably studio and top choices are animal kingdom and old key west. For 3 adults 1 child age 14.

Thank you
Heather
Hi Heather,
Unfortunately nothing is available for those dates.

Thanks for checking in with us!
Felicia

Need something for 1 night March 31. Looks like Beach Club has one bedrooms for 37. Do you have that many points?

Need something for 1 night March 31. Looks like Beach Club has one bedrooms for 37. Do you have that many points?
Actually a studio at the poly would be excellent for 23 points.
Hey Keith,
looks like the studio at the Polynesian is gone :-(
But, there are a few other resorts with 1-bedrooms... Old Key West - 30 pts, Saratoga Springs - 31 pts, Animal Kingdom-Kidani or Jambo - 32 pts, and the Beach Club 1-bedroom for 37 pts.
We have 33 points, but have access to the additional 4 pts if you would prefer Beach Club.

Let me know if you'd like to go ahead and book any of these resorts.
Send a PM and we'll get it going for you.

Thanks for checking in with us :-)
Felicia

Good evening- Anything open for Feb 26-28? Two adults, basic studio.
Thank you-
Margaret
Hi Margaret,
Animal Kingdom-Jambo does have a Studio for the nights of 2/25 & 2/27, checking out the 28th - 32 points.
A couple of other resorts have only one of the nights available.
Let me know if you'd like to book AK-Jambo, it's a beautiful place to stay.

Thanks for checking with us :-)
Felicia

Anything available Feb 16-19? 1 or 2 nights okay. Thanks!
Hi there,
There is a Studio at AK-Kidani for the 18th - 16 pts, same night at OKW - 14 pts, or a 1-bedroom at OKW on the 19th - 30 pts.
Saratoga Springs has a 1-bedroom Villa Preferred on the 18th-19th - 72 pts (unfortunately, we don't have enough points for that one).
Saratoga also has a Studio on the 19th - 17 pts, and a 1-bedroom Standard on the 19th - 31 pts.
Let us know if any of these work for you.

Felicia

Hello
Looking for Feb 21-24 Poly studio can you help saw you are renting 197 points for 14 each point
Thanks

Hello
Looking for Feb 21-24 Poly studio can you help saw you are renting 197 points for 14 each point
Thanks
Hi there!
We have 33 pts left at $14 per point. For your dates, the only availability right now is a studio Feb 22 at Saratoga Springs - 21 points.
All other resorts are fully booked.
Let us know if you have other dates you might be interested in.

Felicia

Hi there, not sure if you have any points left but if not can you check availability for these dates? We are looking for a studio at either boardwalk, beach club, Polynesian, bay lake or grand Floridian. Looking for a Friday and Saturday night stay this spring. Possible weekends

March 8-10
March 29-31
April 5-7
May 3-5
May 10-12
May 17-19

Thanks so much!

Hi there, not sure if you have any points left but if not can you check availability for these dates? We are looking for a studio at either boardwalk, beach club, Polynesian, bay lake or grand Floridian. Looking for a Friday and Saturday night stay this spring. Possible weekends

March 8-10
March 29-31
April 5-7
May 3-5
May 10-12
May 17-19

Thanks so much!
Hi there,
For your March 8-10 dates, only one of the nights is available - March 8 at Saratoga Springs.
For March 29-31, there is no availability unfortunately.
As far as the rest of your dates, the points we have need to be used by the end of March and wouldn't be usable in April or May.
You'll have to see if someone else is offering points for that time-frame.

Good luck and thanks for checking in with us!
Felicia

Hi there,
For your March 8-10 dates, only one of the nights is available - March 8 at Saratoga Springs.
For March 29-31, there is no availability unfortunately.
As far as the rest of your dates, the points we have need to be used by the end of March and wouldn't be usable in April or May.
You'll have to see if someone else is offering points for that time-frame.

Good luck and thanks for checking in with us!
Felicia
Thanks so much for checking for me. :) We just used a weekend at boardwalk this past weekend and already wanting to plan our next one

Hi there,
There is a Studio at AK-Kidani for the 18th - 16 pts, same night at OKW - 14 pts, or a 1-bedroom at OKW on the 19th - 30 pts.
Saratoga Springs has a 1-bedroom Villa Preferred on the 18th-19th - 72 pts (unfortunately, we don't have enough points for that one).
Saratoga also has a Studio on the 19th - 17 pts, and a 1-bedroom Standard on the 19th - 31 pts.
Let us know if any of these work for you.

Felicia

Thank you!

How about March 17-19 or 22-24? Preferably a studio. Thanks again!

Hi! I’m looking for any studio available for March 5-7.. do you still have points and would you be able to check for me? Any resort would be nice but preferably BWV or BCV -thank you!

Is there any availability for a Deluxe Studio at the Poly on Thursday March 28th? Total points 23.

Hi
I need a total of 43 points to complete a reservation.

Are these points available to transfer?
Thanks
Sean

Hi! I’m looking for any studio available for March 5-7.. do you still have points and would you be able to check for me? Any resort would be nice but preferably BWV or BCV -thank you!
Hi there,
Unfortunately there is no availability for a studio on those dates.
Sorry :-(
Thanks for checking with us.
Felicia

Is there any availability for a Deluxe Studio at the Poly on Thursday March 28th? Total points 23.
Hello there,
The Poly is not available on March 28th. I checked the other resorts and there is no availability at all for that date.
Thanks for checking with us.
Sorry we aren't able to help out.
Felicia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter