UPDATE 33 Points left! 197 Points for rent @ $14 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to this how do I PM Nancy.
Thank you
Hi Nancy,
You need to have 10 posts in order to PM. Try this board to up your posts... https://disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/.

Those dates you were looking for originally - Feb 21-24 - appear to be all booked now. Let me know if you have some alternates you'd like to try.
Keep in mind, there are only single nights available - would be difficult to string 2 nights together, but we could keep checking.
There are always cancellations.

Hi
I need a total of 43 points to complete a reservation.

Are these points available to transfer?
Thanks
Sean
Hi Sean,

We only have 33 points available at this time.
Thanks for checking in with us.
Felicia

Hi there,
Unfortunately there is no availability for a studio on those dates.
Sorry :-(
Thanks for checking with us.
Felicia

Hi thanks for checking anyway... if it's at all possible, can you check again today (assuming you still have the points available)? I thought I saw something open up earlier :( thanks again!!! :)

Hi thanks for checking anyway... if it's at all possible, can you check again today (assuming you still have the points available)? I thought I saw something open up earlier :( thanks again!!! :)
Hi,
Your dates were Mar 5-7?
Checking now and unfortunately not seeing anything available.
I'll try to keep an eye on it. There could be some cancellations.

Hi

Do you have availability for April 6th-13th preferably at The Beach Club, if not the Beach Club we are open to suggestions.

Thanks

Adam

Hi,

I was looking for March 30 and 31. Prefer the Boardwalk studio, but would take anything 33 points or less. Thank you so much!!

Lou

Hi,
Your dates were Mar 5-7?
Checking now and unfortunately not seeing anything available.
I'll try to keep an eye on it. There could be some cancellations.
Thank you so much!! I have friends going that I haven’t seen in a few years and would love to spend time with them in our happy place ☺️ Much appreciated ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter