• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Update on my Nieces Grad album

JulianneP

DIS Veteran
I just got back from my neices Graduation party. On my side she is the oldest and first to Graduate. When I gave her the book she busted out crying. then her mother started crying then both grandmothers and well of course me and my sister had to cry too. This was all before she opend it! My BIL said I was the life of the party. Well when she started looking at it she began to cry again and couldn't even read all the love messages and poems that I had everyone write. She did calm down an hour later and went to read it.

The one bad thing is I worked so hard on that book I became so attached to it. It was filled with Cheerleading pictures, teenagers, and prom pictures but I miss it! the other thing is that since I have 11 neices and nephews I will have many more of thess to make!! Thank goodness DH family is happy with cash their are 11 on that side too :crazy:

What a wonderful graduation gift! I hope you made photocopies of each page for your own memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter