Update on Trip Reports Thread

Miffy2003

<font color=orange>I've got Saratoga Springs - mak
Hi Chaps,

Just to quickly update you really :)

I've posted the links to a few reports so far - it's quite laborious finding the reports to post so I apologise for not making quicker progress!

I have posted in chronological order as that seemed a "neat" way of doing it. If I've missed your's out, I will get to it! But if you'd like to post on this thread and tell me roughly when you posted it that would help me a lot :)

The good news for me is that there are a few reports I hadn't realised had been written as they were posted when I was in WDW in December so I'm very happy about that! :Pinkbounc

Thanks! Hope you're all having a good weekend.

Karen

Mickey's Dreamers (Laura) I didn't add your's to my post as you had already posted your links, but if you would like me to so they are all in one thread I would be glad to - jut let me know!

I forgot to say - I had to guess at a few dates for trips so if I've put them in the wrong month (or year!) please do let me know and I will correct them :teacher:

Reid - thanks!

Karen - you are an absolute star doing this for us. :angel:

Thank you :flower3:

Yes thanks loads Karen, it's great to have them in one place!!! :banana:

Rhiannon :wizard:

Thanks very much for taking the time to do this Karen.:cheer2:

It looks like I've missed a few reports so have got some catching up to do.:teeth:

Thanks so much for doing this Karen. I intend to read all the trippies again before our trip in August so that I can write down all the tips:magnify: You have just made this not unpleasant task even easier!!!:daisy:

My pleasure :)

Like I say, I may have missed some off so shout if I have!

I will add new ones as they are posted so that will be easy compared to doing over a year's worth at once :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter