UPDATE - Points for Rent : 250 VB points at $14 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to stay 6 nights at WDW the time frame will be anytime during oct 25 - nov 13.
I could stay 2 nights in one rental a few nights in another rental, it just has to be 6 consecutive nights.
I could stay in any rental type: [studio, 1 bedroom, etc...]
Please let me know if you can help with part of the 6 days or the entire time.
Thank you!

I am looking to stay 6 nights at WDW the time frame will be anytime during oct 25 - nov 13.
I could stay 2 nights in one rental a few nights in another rental, it just has to be 6 consecutive nights.
I could stay in any rental type: [studio, 1 bedroom, etc...]
Please let me know if you can help with part of the 6 days or the entire time.
Thank you!
Old Key West has a 2 bedroom available for 10/26 to 10/30 (5 nights) and Saratoga Springs has a Tree House villa available for the night of 10/31

Sorry after looking further into pricing I would be looking for a studio

Are points still available? We are looking into next year. Oct 12-17 2020 for Boardwalk 2 bedroom.

Husband and I are looking to travel for our Anniversary and his birthday Nov. 2nd checking out Nov. 10th we are also looking for DDP . We are looking to rent points since Disney Military discount doesn't offer anything for those times.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a 2 bedroom for Old key West for Jan 8 through Jan 13 2020. I know its a little early to book, but if you still have points available, I need 159, in 6 days, I would greatly appreciate any thing you can do.

Hello - looking to purchase points for 8/29-9/2 at any WDW resort (1 bed preferred, open to options) for a group of 4. Thank you!

First time poster - I can provide references from multiple DVC Members and others. Thanks!

Last edited:
DVC member for 18 years

Can book at home resort Vero Beach : August 2019 - April 2020
All other resorts : August 2019 - December 2020

Renting for $14 pp - Price for less than 100 points - $15 pp
Anything available December 9-17? 2 adults

Hi! Are you willing to do a transfer. I am interested in all of your points for transfer, I think. I am planning a couple of trips for this November and January so I need the flexibility to waitlist and/or potentially book a split stay. Please advise as to the number of points you have remaining and the next steps in regards to a transfer. Thanks for your consideration!

Any Thurs. - Sun. availability in November for either a studio or 2BR? Resort doesn't matter too much, but 1st pref. would be either Beach Club or Boardwalk.

Husband and I are looking to travel for our Anniversary and his birthday Nov. 2nd checking out Nov. 10th we are also looking for DDP . We are looking to rent points since Disney Military discount doesn't offer anything for those times.
DVC shows no availability for either a studio or 1 bedroom villa at any resort for those dates

Any Thurs. - Sun. availability in November for either a studio or 2BR? Resort doesn't matter too much, but 1st pref. would be either Beach Club or Boardwalk.
DVC shows availability at Saratoga Springs - 2 br - but only Thur, Fri, Sat night (no Sunday) - Nov 21,22,23 - were you planning to leave Sunday or Monday?

DVC shows availability at Saratoga Springs - 2 br - but only Thur, Fri, Sat night (no Sunday) - Nov 21,22,23 - were you planning to leave Sunday or Monday?
That would work out perfect, as we would be leaving Sunday afternoon. Can you send me a PM w/ details? Thanks!

Hi! Are you willing to do a transfer. I am interested in all of your points for transfer, I think. I am planning a couple of trips for this November and January so I need the flexibility to waitlist and/or potentially book a split stay. Please advise as to the number of points you have remaining and the next steps in regards to a transfer. Thanks for your consideration!
Unable to complete a transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!