Update : This swap is closed_Disney Park Swap : Part IV ( Epcot ) Sign-Ups

nicki dahling said:
Only three more packages need to be confirmed , and I can breathe a sigh of relief.
I'm sure mine is one of them but I know it often takes a long time getting over the border. :( I keep reading everyone's posts about how great all the items are and I can't wait to see everything you are describing. I'm checking my mail everyday hoping "today is the day"...maybe it'll be today. ;)

Thanks again Cyndi for all your hard work. I didn't join this last swap because it's too much of a pain being in Canada and I know it creates a lot of extra work for the hostess...but I do I hope someone posts pics of the items when the swap is completed so we can all see the wonderful pieces everyone created. :)

Lisa please let me know as soon as your's comes in. Its the one I am the most worried about. Just because its going to Canada. It wasn't a hassle, My hubby sends packages all the time out of country because of ebay , but I won't rest until you have it in your hot little hands . ( lol )

Cyndi princess:

Wow...awesome job everyone!! Thanks for posting the pictures Emily. I can't wait for my package to arrive so I can start scrapping. :)

Awesome job everyone! I love looking at the pix as they give me ideas - even if I didn't participate in that swap. ;)

Enjoy scrapping with your items!

All I can say is WOW!!! The pictures just do not do these pieces justice...they are absolutely fantastic. What a talented bunch of women on this Board. Thank you everyone for the hard work and time put into these items. I'm off to a 12 hour crop tomorrow at my LSS so I know what I'll be working on. ;)

Thanks again Cyndi for everything. :cheer2:

Hello ladies,

I was really shocked to get a package the other day in the mail from Cyndi... I wasn't expecting it all. I was totally speechless. You guys did an awesome job on the swap and I love every piece you all made. I don't know how to thank each and everyone of you for being so kind and caring... YOu all are an amazing bunch of women. You really made my day.

Thanks & happy scraping,
Tina :flower1: :flower: :flower1: :thewave: :flower1: :flower: :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter