Update- Trip for 4 now!!!Rookie OCDer plans her first trip!

I love your lists! They are so cute!

I check in from work mostly, so sometimes the pictures don't show up and I didn't notice them before! I think they are great.

One of the best ways I've found to get readers is to comment on other people's PTRs. We're all in this together, I think. Or, if you have a really specific question, you can start a thread on it in one of the general forums.

Good luck :vibes: wish I had more advice for you, but I haven't been since 1996! :laughing:

Thanks! I am also semi-new to digital scrapbooking. I started when i had my DD 19 months ago. I love to play around with photoshop, although I'm nowhere near as talented as most digi scrappers you see out there.

I bet you're excited about your upcoming trip too!

We are so excited! I need to book the hotel/tickets package and I will feel like it is so much more real!

Where did you find the Disney digi-scrapping stuff? I have done some stuff with photoshop as well and it is great fun (when I have time!)

I'm here! i LOVE your animal kingdom page...Animal Kingdom is the focus of my trip (never really explored it in full), so I love your design!!! My suggestion for DD hair- little hair ties and little plastic barrets can do wonders, perhaps a small pony on the top of the head? Don't have any kids myself but been working with toddlers for 6 years now :rotfl:

We are so excited! I need to book the hotel/tickets package and I will feel like it is so much more real!

Where did you find the Disney digi-scrapping stuff? I have done some stuff with photoshop as well and it is great fun (when I have time!)

Most of it is from Brit-tish Designs. I love her work and I hear that she posts on this board some!

I'm here! i LOVE your animal kingdom page...Animal Kingdom is the focus of my trip (never really explored it in full), so I love your design!!! My suggestion for DD hair- little hair ties and little plastic barrets can do wonders, perhaps a small pony on the top of the head? Don't have any kids myself but been working with toddlers for 6 years now :rotfl:

Thanks for the hair advice- it is just out of control. I dont know if it will stay wavy/curly or turn straight later.

The Animal Kingdom stuff is from a scrapper called Shabby Miss Jenn. You should google her. she makes awesome stuff.

Hi!!

I followed you over from my trip report. I love your notebook, it's so cute!! Your daughter is cute too. I love that hair, it looks just like my little girls hair when she was that age. :) The minnie bow is so cute too.. I wish my girls were still little. princess:

Your plans sound great so far. You will love Chef Mickeys, we go there almost every time. We are also going to Ohana for the first time and I have heard nothing but great things about it. We also like Coral Reef, though we are skipping it this next time unless I add another day.... which is in the back of my head. ;)

You may also like 1900 Park Fare. It's at the Grand Floridian Resort, on the monorail loop. You can have dinner with the Prince & Cinderella. :lovestruc They also have the step mother & step sisters, and they really play it up at your dinner table. It's cute.

I agree with your DH about getting the most for your money. You may could even get lucky enough to get "free dining" while you are there. Your going in Sept right? Keep your eyes open. :woohoo:

your lists are very cute

I think people on here are friendly, but people tend to be more 'commenty' if you comment on there TR as well

Hi :wave2:

Just found your PTR. Seems that we will be there when you are there!

First, Reese is too dang cute for words! She is darling. :)

Also, I love your planning book. My favorite page is the one for Animal Kingdom. Very cute.

The shirts that you decided on were very cute from the Disney store. I've seen some very cute stuff on the DISign threads too. I think my favorite is the stick family design. I made them for all of us last year. Had to do some smooth talkin' to get DH to wear his, but he did. :rolleyes1

Your dining choices were great. My DH and I love breakfast so we do Tusker House a lot. I've been to Crystal Palace and Chef Mickey's for dinner and we liked them both.

Happy planning. I am subbing to hear more. popcorn::

Hi :wave2:

Just found your PTR. Seems that we will be there when you are there!

First, Reese is too dang cute for words! She is darling. :)

Also, I love your planning book. My favorite page is the one for Animal Kingdom. Very cute.

The shirts that you decided on were very cute from the Disney store. I've seen some very cute stuff on the DISign threads too. I think my favorite is the stick family design. I made them for all of us last year. Had to do some smooth talkin' to get DH to wear his, but he did. :rolleyes1

Your dining choices were great. My DH and I love breakfast so we do Tusker House a lot. I've been to Crystal Palace and Chef Mickey's for dinner and we liked them both.

Happy planning. I am subbing to hear more. popcorn::

Thanks for reading!

I'm at a lull in trip planning, which I hate. I have my notebook pretty far along. I printed out a bunch of stuff from TGM, packing lists and I finally found a chart that shows where all the characters are. Anything else I can be doing right now? I'm a SAHM to a very independent 19 month old, so I need stuff to keep me busy. For once in my life, my house is always clean!

Can anyone recommend a bag to take to Disney? I dont think a diaper bag is gonna do the trick. I dont know if we'd be better off with a messenger style or a backpack. It has to be something multifunctional as it will be DH's gym bag after Disney. Its the only way I could get him to agree to a new bag. I'm a bit of a purse/bag collector. I have 4 or 5 coach bags, a Kate Spade, have a Pottery Barn diaper bag as well as a ju-ju bee diaper bag. I LOVE bags!

Great PTR. I will be reading along. Our DD3, will be going again this Nov. We lived in FL until last June so she went at 6 mon, 18 mon and 2 yr. They were all great trips. I like a messenger style bag when at Disney b/c you can grab thing faster. I have used both kinds, but when I think back, it just seems the messenger style was more functional. Although, my DH would use the backpack more. This trip, I will be on the search for a new bag, too. She is older now so probably don't need as big as a bag. One other thing I do, which seems to help a lot, is I put a small soft sided cooler in our stroller and keep cold small waters and snacks. Our DD snacked a lot in her stroller tray. With character meals, they tend not to eat that much, although they are a blast.

You could get her first haircut at the Main Street barber? Not sure if you have heard of it, but for something like $15, you get the haircut and mickey ears, too. We tried to do this, but missed it (the line can get long, so you have to hit it at the right time).

I just found your PTR. Sounds great so far! I like your planning pages. You did a great job!!

(I agree with the others - if you want readers to comment, go post on other people's reports and they'll likely come post on yours. Also, add lots of pictures!)

Hi Reese's Mom! I just found your report. I am a newbie here and just started my report. I haven't had much comments either so I know how you feel but then again, the girls are right, I have read tons of reports but not done much if any commenting on my own. I'll have to get right on that AFTER we get back. We're leaving in TWO DAYS and it is the first trip for all of us! We're so excited! Can't wait to hear more about your trip. Check out my Report to see my binder. Good luck!

Ok- my few wonderful readers- you want more pictures- you get more pictures! See, I live to please!

Let me back up a little and give you some info on DH and I. We met in high school and were very good friends. We ended up going to senior prom together just as friends as DH had another girlfriend (long story on why he went with me not her). Well just a few weeks after prom he broke up with her and started asking me out. I resisted but on our senior trip I decided he was pretty wonderful. That was 2000 and we've been together ever since. I love to travel so we've done bunches of beach trips and cruises. Here's a pic of us a few years ago on a cruise.
ry%3D400

The summer after I graduated from college DH called me up and told me to pack my bags for a surprise beach trip! He told me we were gonna meet our friends at the same beach we went to for our senior trip. We (ok-DH) drove all night and we got to the beach right before sunrise. He suggested that we watch the sunrise on the beach. It was then that he pulled out a ring and proposed! I was so surprised. This is us right after.

ry%3D400

I'll have to look for some pictures of our wedding to scan. Here's an engagement picture to hold you over!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I love your planning journal!!! It is so cute! I wish that I was that creative

Hi Reese's mom! I love your PTR. I love it because we have couple things in common. We both have a new daughter (I'm assuming she's your first baby like mine) and we both have disney trips coming up for them! Reese is adorable. I loved her crazy hair picture, pretty funny.:rotfl: You made me realize that, oh yeah, I gotta start picking out my baby's outfits too!! Do continue the PTR!! I also enjoy reading about other stuff besides your planning, issues like Reese's hair.;)

I love your planning journal!!! It is so cute! I wish that I was that creative

Thank you! the planner isnt really that hard- I'm sure you could do it! I use photoshop elements.

Hi Reese's mom! I love your PTR. I love it because we have couple things in common. We both have a new daughter (I'm assuming she's your first baby like mine) and we both have disney trips coming up for them! Reese is adorable. I loved her crazy hair picture, pretty funny.:rotfl: You made me realize that, oh yeah, I gotta start picking out my baby's outfits too!! Do continue the PTR!! I also enjoy reading about other stuff besides your planning, issues like Reese's hair.;)

Thanks for reading and WELCOME!

Well, we got part of our tax refund today so we paid off the rest of our trip! We hate owing money! I also ordered some disney customs off etsy for Reese! It'll be a while before I get them, but I will post pictures when I do.

DH has been gone for the past few days, so I made him some cupcakes and left them out for him. He got home at 1am last night from Nashville. Here's what was waiting on him.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

In other news, the Inlaws have booked a Royal caribbean cruise for themselves in June. They NEVER go anywhere and have never been on a cruise. Since I have been on 10 cruises with RC, I've thought about making them a cruise notebook/journal. Any ideas on what I could include in it?

Thanks for reading!

I'm at a lull in trip planning, which I hate. I have my notebook pretty far along. I printed out a bunch of stuff from TGM, packing lists and I finally found a chart that shows where all the characters are. Anything else I can be doing right now? I'm a SAHM to a very independent 19 month old, so I need stuff to keep me busy. For once in my life, my house is always clean!

Can anyone recommend a bag to take to Disney? I dont think a diaper bag is gonna do the trick. I dont know if we'd be better off with a messenger style or a backpack. It has to be something multifunctional as it will be DH's gym bag after Disney. Its the only way I could get him to agree to a new bag. I'm a bit of a purse/bag collector. I have 4 or 5 coach bags, a Kate Spade, have a Pottery Barn diaper bag as well as a ju-ju bee diaper bag. I LOVE bags!

I bought a bagonilli online ( I know I didnt spell that right) I saw where several people suggested them, I think it is great. I accually got it way cheaper than the list price.
Where did you find the chart with all the characters on it?

Ok- so no one is reading this and thats ok. I will continue to talk to myself and add stuff for me. No problems. I worked on my planning notebook more today and worked on my tour plans. I have no idea if I'm missing important things to see.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Still need to work on MK day 2 and Hollywood studios.

Where do get those pages from? I want to do something like that.

I bought a bagonilli online ( I know I didnt spell that right) I saw where several people suggested them, I think it is great. I accually got it way cheaper than the list price.
Where did you find the chart with all the characters on it?

Thanks for the suggestion! I was thinking about the baggallini, but didnt know if it would be big enough.

Here's where I found the character chart. Its not really up to date, but we're mainly looking for basic characters.
http://www.themouseforless.com/downloads/Character%20Find/WDW-Character-Find.pdf

Thanks for the compliment on my planning pages. I actually made them myself in Photoshop Elements. I used Brit-Tish designs scrapbook kits and a kit from Shabby Ms. Jenn designs. those girls rock.

We've hit some big (in my opinion) milestones this week. Reese learned how to drink out of a straw and taught herself to use a fork. The two biggest developments though are that she USED THE POTTY and actually called me mommy instead of her usual "dada." I cant tell you how excited I am about both of those! The kid has been calling me dada since she was 9 months old. I knew she knew I was mommy and I knew she COULD say it. The kid speaks mostly in complete sentences. So thats the excitement over here besides waiting to book our free dining. Heres a picture preview of Reese's Easter dress. Hopefully it wont be freezing.

ry%3D400

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter