UPDATED 01/14/20 - The FW DISMeet 2020-See Post #283 For Latest News and Updates

Ok , i think im in from the 9th to the 17th. Full hook up, too much pavement for me in premium! Besides my pop up will feel better being only slightly dwarfted in the full sites.

Oh and promised land state part was very nice. 20190614_114906-1470x3024.jpg
Someone thought is was a good idea to feed the wildlife. This was the site across from me. Needless to say the bears had to be relocated. A mother and 2 cubs. We had a blast!

Maybe I can book a tent site and rough it for a couple of days...Can I take a few days for a solo trip before my family Halloween trip. Maybe. Just maybe.
Joe,

You know there are a number of us with lots of room. You're more than welcome to drive down and shack up with us.

j

Oh and promised land state part was very nice. View attachment 412405
Someone thought is was a good idea to feed the wildlife. This was the site across from me. Needless to say the bears had to be relocated. A mother and 2 cubs. We had a blast!

Glad you enjoyed it, sadly the bears get relocated out of there often. They will return. Maybe I can get up there later this year.

Hi Ed,
Done as per your request. Very busy here with work.
Thanks,
Krista
Booked from Oct. 9-21/2020. Looking forward to this Epic event! Since Tom’s behaviour has been improving and Ed has approved him by saying Hi, I have added him to my reservation. ( also someone has to be responsible for all the outside RV chores)

Just sitting here this morning looking through the DIS posts, and was thinking.... it may seem silly to those of you who know each other from other DIS meets, but as I read all these legendary names that I’ve followed for so many years ( yes Bama Ed- you’re at the front of that list :)) it occurs to me that I’ll have no idea who most of you are! We’ve only met a few members in person..... so I’m wondering if- when we plan our first get together- would it seem ridiculous to anyone if we all sat in a circle and introduced ourselves? I know it sounds like elementary school, but Ireally want to be able to put faces with names, and I’m trying to figure out how to do that
:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:disrocks:

Just sitting here this morning looking through the DIS posts, and was thinking.... it may seem silly to those of you who know each other from other DIS meets, but as I read all these legendary names that I’ve followed for so many years ( yes Bama Ed- you’re at the front of that list :)) it occurs to me that I’ll have no idea who most of you are! We’ve only met a few members in person..... so I’m wondering if- when we plan our first get together- would it seem ridiculous to anyone if we all sat in a circle and introduced ourselves? I know it sounds like elementary school, but Ireally want to be able to put faces with names, and I’m trying to figure out how to do that

We might need name tags with our real names and our dis names.

This post just made my day. We have our first ever fort stay planned for October 8th - October 18th 2020! I've not been on the forums in a long time so I was not aware of this meet up but I look forward to being able to put some names with some faces!

@serenitygr i forgot to add if the rockstar is still around (and I sure hope she is) you will know who we are. That is rockstar mom and rockstar dad.

I will add, after the Peachtree Road Race, we showered and then took Mallory down for the parade of people. Even in the wagon she got lots of attention.

6F33C7C4-A02C-40DF-9A41-C16243DEFAFC.jpeg

I dont mind the introductions and name tags, but putting us in a circle seems like a self help thing, probably needed but maybe not warranted! Ill agree , would be nice to know whos whos.

I some how screwed up when I signed up for the forums and my real name is my screen name, so no one will have to worry about mixing me up :)
Your not the only one. My wife some how got her real name on my screen name and I can't find how to change it. Can anyone help?

If everyone is OK with it, I have a connection who can provide is with printed lanyards and/or plastic clip on sleeves for name tags

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!