UPDATED 01/14/20 - The FW DISMeet 2020-See Post #283 For Latest News and Updates

So we know we have some cooks in the group and that the group dinner is going to be awesome. Anyone plan on bringing a costume ?? Maybe plan on doing MNNSHP or just a Dis Halloween one evening at the Fort ??

So we know we have some cooks in the group and that the group dinner is going to be awesome. Anyone plan on bringing a costume ?? Maybe plan on doing MNNSHP or just a Dis Halloween one evening at the Fort ??
:scratchin

Anyone plan on bringing a costume ?? Maybe plan on doing MNNSHP or just a Dis Halloween one evening at the Fort ??

OMG oh please no....

Don't think it.

Don't do it.

Don't.

Do. It.

Pls.

No.

Signed,
Julie Your Cruise Director [for the Love Boat fans of my era]
('signed' The Guy with the Contract)

Last edited:
OMG oh please no....

Don't think it.

Don't do it.

Don't.

Do. It.

Pls.

No.

Signed,
Julie Your Cruise Director [for the Love Boat fans of my era]
('signed' The Guy with the Contract)

So it seems like Bama Ed has decided on his costume and will be attending as Walter from the Jeff Dunham show.

We are going to do the MNNSHP one night while we are there, maybe the Tuesday after the meet. I have a Day of the Dead pants, coat and hat, have a little bit of face tattoos, DW has a Halloween dress with skeleton stocking and face tattoo also. We NEVER get dressed up for Halloween so this will be a first. Our kids don't think we will, they said they want pictures, LOL.

We are going to do the MNNSHP one night while we are there, maybe the Tuesday after the meet. I have a Day of the Dead pants, coat and hat, have a little bit of face tattoos, DW has a Halloween dress with skeleton stocking and face tattoo also. We NEVER get dressed up for Halloween so this will be a first. Our kids don't think we will, they said they want pictures, LOL.

We have done MNNSHP before, and since we are only there Sunday thru Sat, the Tuesday party would be our choice if we attend.

So it seems like Bama Ed has decided on his costume and will be attending as Walter from the Jeff Dunham show.

Yes, Chris, I do have the "cranky old guy" routine down pat.

<Ed takes note of who liked this post above.... >

Ed

Last edited:
Ed,

Randy has big rig and a basset hound. Let him dress up as Cletus Snow.
ca4051087e7eb6773f9e40e557ae1b08.jpg

We can find you a sheriff outfit and you can be Buford T Justice.
Sb_buford.jpg

Maybe security will come by and you can...
3-1-1100x801.jpg

I can find a big hat, belt buckle, and a mustache and dress up as the Bandit.
downloadfile-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter