UPDATED 01/14/20 - The FW DISMeet 2020-See Post #283 For Latest News and Updates

Arc, you are planning a TE brunch at 830a and Oga's Cantina 2.5 hours later on the same day? Wow.

Hey, I'm trying to get it all in before the majority of the crew gets there so I'm flexible the rest of the week lol

And actually my hypothetical itinerary was to END the crawl at Geyser

Geyser Point has become one of my absolute favorite places on property - https://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?restaurant.id=698

Not sure how well a crawl will go with two kids tagging along. We may have to pass on it.

Welcome to my last 25 years, fella.

At this point in my life, I want to live before I die.

Always honoring my mom, dad, wife, and God of course. But otherwise .......

WHY NOT?

ahem.....

And any other stories qualify as "I don't officially remember".... :rolleyes1

Me

I'm waiting to see what happens with my June FW booking. I wonder if they offer me a discount to rebook if I can apply it to my October booking?

I'm waiting to see what happens with my June FW booking. I wonder if they offer me a discount to rebook if I can apply it to my October booking?
I don't know that they can do it for group rates but I'm sure the travel agent can give it a try. Everything I'm hearing says they're staying closed through January but I don't know how a company can survive doing that.

Media as a whole unfortunately. Bad news sells. They couldn't care less who said it.

Hubby & I doing Halloween Party Thurs 10/15. We’ve enjoyed the Terrace Halloween seated Dessert Party before but didn’t buy this time. Anyone else doing that?

Hubby & I doing Halloween Party Thurs 10/15. We’ve enjoyed the Terrace Halloween seated Dessert Party before but didn’t buy this time. Anyone else doing that?

We are....

well, now I got October booked and no park tickets. I wonder if they'll open this up before then? I figure they are WAY overbooked and hoping some folks will cancel.

I bet the Fort is okay in terms of site reservations.

My prediction is we will be able to keep our DISMeet reservations at the Fort.

Now, park days, special events like MNSS, I have no clue on....

You'll be able to get tickets I bet, tiggerdad, before you hit the 60-day window for ADR and probably park reservation days (if that's still in place by then which will be early August).

Disney had to basically wipe the slate clean (thank goodness sites and cabins at FW are spaced very nicely) for everything else and implement a "do over" plan.

I'm laser focused on October.

giphy.gif

Bama Ed

PS - I have a question for the DISMeet October folks that I feel like I need to wait to ask.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!