Updated **350** SSR points to rent $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckygirl0100

Earning My Ears
600 points, rent only (sorry no transfer) $15 per point/ no fee paypal or Chase Quick Pay only.

Home resort is Saratoga Springs, can make reservations 11 months out there or 7 months out at any other resort.

Have rented to friends and family for years.

Hi I’m looking for a studio for 2 adults, 2 kids and 1 infant from April 15-21 2019 at Grand Floridian or Bay Lake. Can you let me know availability?

Gayatri
I checked all resorts and the only studio available for those dates are at Saratoga Springs. I'd be happy to book there if you would like.

Hello, Looking for Wilderness Lodge Dec 19 check in and dec 22 check out, studio please if available. I am an experienced renter. If able to book my sister is also looking for a studio and would need 125 points. We can book as soon as possible. Thank you.

Hello, Looking for Wilderness Lodge Dec 19 check in and dec 22 check out, studio please if available. I am an experienced renter. If able to book my sister is also looking for a studio and would need 125 points. We can book as soon as possible. Thank you.

These are SSR points so I can not book at Wilderness for December until June.

I would rather not do point transfers but if I don't rent them all within the next 60 days I will.... (my husband is a govt contractor and well, no paycheck is rough)

First sorry to hear about your husband. I hope this issue is resolved quickly. Second I should have known about the 7 month rule sorry. I will check back with you and see if you have any points left when that time arrives.

I’ll be looking for 266 points for VGC 9/8-9/15 for a 1 br. Dates are flexible in Sept though. If you still have points once in the 7 month window, let me know!

Gayatri
I checked all resorts and the only studio available for those dates are at Saratoga Springs. I'd be happy to book there if you would like.
How much would it be? This is the first time Im booking on this board so I’m not very familiar with the pricing

How much would it be? This is the first time Im booking on this board so I’m not very familiar with the pricing

Everything is handled between you and I, there are no additional fees. I am offering the points for $15 per point and the reservation you are looking for requires 127 points (that is set by Disney) so $1,905

We are not allowed to post email address in the threads, please pm me and we can exchange contact information to move forward with the reservation.

Everything is handled between you and I, there are no additional fees. I am offering the points for $15 per point and the reservation you are looking for requires 127 points (that is set by Disney) so $1,905

We are not allowed to post email address in the threads, please pm me and we can exchange contact information to move forward with the reservation.
I sent you a PM. did you get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter