Updated **350** SSR points to rent $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Looking for a studio anywhere for as many days as possible in the time frame of March 22-31. Thanks :)

The ONLY studio available is at Poly with a check in date of March 27th and a check out date of March 31st.

PM me to book this... (it will probably go quickly)

Looking for point transfer of 150 for SSR or studio rez, prefer transfer can you assist. I think I pm'd you but havent pm'd in a while.

Hi!
I'm looking for 4/27-5/4 or 5/5. Do you still points? I'm looking for a studio or a 1 bedroom. Its just 2 Adults. Can you tell me what properties may be available?
Thanks

Hey! I'm looking to rent DVC points for a 4 night stay in an AKL value studio (only 2 adults are going). I was thinking Sept 2019 but we are super flexible on timeline, though I'd prefer Mon-Fri or Sun-Thurs. I was thinking 9/2 thru 9/6

Hey! I'm looking to rent DVC points for a 4 night stay in an AKL value studio (only 2 adults are going). I was thinking Sept 2019 but we are super flexible on timeline, though I'd prefer Mon-Fri or Sun-Thurs. I was thinking 9/2 thru 9/6

Only the Savannah view is available. 56 points. PM if you want to book

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter