Updated 7/28 - SWGE Preview trip planning! - Coooo-rrect! Mom/Daughter Do WDW—A Feb 2019 TR

So....I'm wondering how your semi-solo trip went?
Dumb question, Its Disney! lol I'm sure you've been super busy since returning, but hoping you post a recap. :smickey:

Hey!! It was amazing! I'm old, so staying awake for 22 hours straight the first day was maybe not the best idea I've ever had, but it was so much fun! And Star Wars land was AMAZING. I definitely want to post a trip report (I'm so excited you want to read it!), but it's going to be a little bit--I'm going out of town until the 25th of September, and work is a bit nuts. So I may not be as quick as I was with previous reports but I'll definitely be posting! Thank you!!

In the meantime, a couple of my favorite photos... :D

2f0815cd-80db-49d6-b2b4-a25d9abfe029.jpg

16539da3-585b-4691-99db-7a5c03283048.jpg

5c3ce7d0-c72e-4a6d-a519-e3055ef0219f.jpg

9f7ae366-86c3-45e1-b0ad-9fc15a705609.jpg

You're old!!!?? HA! Then I'm ancient! LOL
LOVE the 4 pics you posted. Can't wait for more, but I will. :)
I am going nuts waiting for November to get here. We are doing two week split stay with one week at The Pop. Don't usually do on prop anymore, but with the new skyliner in operation, we have to give it a try! It will be our first time at a value, although I really don't consider it one with the great new room refurbs.
Enjoy your next vacation. Going somewhere besides Orlando, huh? Sometimes have to remind myself that there's other places that are fun vacations, too!

I just want to add, that I want to hear all about it as well!!!! Whenever you get to it.

I know how life gets in the way. The girls are back in school and the weekends are filled with work, cooking, dropping them off places, rinse and repeat.... So, I get it.

So...apologies for dropping off the face of the earth. Life is crazy! But I'm currently going through all like four thousand of my photos to find the ones I wanna use in my trip report (I've currently gotten through the first four days...only 3 more to go!), and then I'll start posting. It was a great trip; I can't wait to share it with you!

In the meantime, like a true Disney addict, I've started planning the next Disney trip!
Image result for problem disney gif

My parents moved back to Las Vegas earlier this year, and that sounded like a good enough reason to me to plan a trip to Disneyland! We rented points to stay at a villa at Disneyland's Grand Californian resort, and got that reserved this week. Yay! I'm so excited. And since I know practically nothing about Disneyland, I started a pre-trip report to document the learning process (wow, doesn't that sound formal? :D). If anyone is interested, the link is here:
Can't Wait to be Walkin' Right Down the Middle of Main Street USA: A Sept 2020 Disneyland PTR

Otherwise, I'll be back with the link to my trip report for the August trip...see ya real soon! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter