[CLOSED] All points taken. Thank you! BLT 195 points $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for a 2bedroom standard (not lock-off) for Friday, October 23, 2020 - Friday, October 30, 2020. Would be a total of 285 points. Is there any availability?

Looking for a 2bedroom standard (not lock-off) for Friday, October 23, 2020 - Friday, October 30, 2020. Would be a total of 285 points. Is there any availability?
Hi Abby sorry but the two bedroom standard view is not available. A lake view two bedroom is available for 315 points.

Hello fellow Disney lovers! Just a reminder about the 150 point minimum per reservation (I think that may have gotten buried somewhere along the thread).
Also, I'm unfortunately not able to "hold" points. In fairness to everyone, all points are "first come first served."

I don't know if you have any points left to rent, but looking for a 2BDR BLT from 12/19-12/26/20, standard or lake view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!