B'J's has 6 % off Disney Gift Cards in November.
I believe the 6% discount is only available November 20-30?

I really appreciate you taking the time to post but please include a link.
Black Friday is going to be very crazy and I'm sure we'd like to have all the info.

When does it start and is the 6% off on all denominations of Disney gift cards?

I'll definitely look into this. All discounted Disney GC's are on Post #1 with the exception of this new BJ offer. I wonder if BJ plans on doing a volume discount in January and which deal will be better.

Last edited:
Added Offers ~ 10/30/20

Discount District
Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop:
  • Earn 10x points on Select Gift Cards:
    • Happy
    • Spafinder
    • Boscov’s (Martin’s only)
    • Expires 11/05/20. Link
  • Earn 2x Points On Mastercard Gift Cards
    • Expires 11/05/20. Link
Redner’s Markets: Buy $100+ Visa Or Mastercard Gift Card & Earn 75,000 Redner’s Rewards
Expires 11/4/20. Link

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Update: More cards targeted, various expiration dates.
Lowe’s Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $130 Spend. Targeted.
Maximum $13 back. Offer valid one time only.​
Various expiration dates 11/19/20, 12/03/20, 12/16/20. Link

Rite Aid Chase Offers/BofA: 10% Back at Rite Aid, Max $6. Targeted.
Various expiration dates 11/19/20, 12/3/20 Or 12/17/20. Link

Starbucks Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $30 Of Spend. Targeted.
Various expiration dates 11/19/20, 12/03/20, 12/17/20. Link

Cashback (CB) Portals Discounted Gift Card Websites & Apps
Swagbucks (SB) - How it Works
  • DISBoards Swagbucks Thread - Update, I cannot believe I never added this thread before :blush:
Warehouses
BJ’s Memberships On Sale: Slickdeals Read, read read!
  • BJ’s Inner Circle Founding Member $25
    • 1-Year BJ’s Membership with BJ’s Easy Renewal Plus $75 in Valuable Coupons.
  • BJ’s Perks Rewards Founding Member $65
    • Earn 2% back on most BJ’s purchases, 1-Year BJ’s Membership with BJ’s Easy Renewal Plus $75 in Valuable Coupons.
  • Valid thru 11/30/20. Direct link
MISC.
Sam’s Club:
Is offering discounts on the following gift card brands:
You can now earn cashback when buying gift cards from Sam’s Club after clicking through from a shopping portal. Swagbucks is offering 10%, while TopCashback is offering 6%.

You can also earn 5% cashback when paying with a Citi Dividend card this quarter. Link

I really appreciate you taking the time to post but please include a link.
Black Friday is going to be very crazy and I'm sure we'd like to have all the info.

I'll definitely look into this. All discounted Disney GC's are on Post #1 with the exception of this new BJ offer. I wonder if BJ plans on doing a volume discount in January and which deal will be better.
Sorry for lack of link. This was in the Black Friday sales circular that was mailed to my house.

Fair Warning - Cash Back Websites

This holiday season be sure to read the Cash Back Terms. I think Rakuten is the most strict cb site as seen below:

Whereas Retailmenot sets a limit of up to $50 cb in a single transaction.

With some retailers extending their return policies beyond 45 days, not to mention their price matching policies I'm not sure how CB sites plan on policing the amount you've earned. Please feel free to share your thoughts and experience.

Added Offers ~ 10/31/20 :stir: Happy Halloween!

Giant: Earn 500 Points When Signing Up For Flexible Rewards program for the first time.
Direct link to offer. Expiry date unknown. Link

ShopRite: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Save $10 On Next Shopping Order
Includes: Home Depot, Lowe’s & Netflix
Stores In Maryland - Expires 11/05/20
Outside Of Maryland - Offer valid Nov 1, 2020 - Nov 7, 2020
Must be one transaction. Limit one per customer. Link

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
AT&T TV Chase Offers/BofA: Spend $50 & Get $40 (2x)
Expires 12/31/20. Link

MISC
Best Buy: $10 Rewards Certificate email. Targeted
Expires 11/01/20. Post #2156 :thumbsup2 @Psychodisney

Bitmo: $5 CVS Bonus Card Free For Some (All?) Users
Expires 11/12/20. Link

Spa Week: Buy $50 Spa & Wellness Gift Card & Get $50 Bonus Card Free With Promo Code BOGOTREAT50
Direct link to offer. Expires 11/02/20.
All bonus cards expire on December 15, 2020.​
Bonus card shall be emailed within 24 hours of purchase.​
One bonus card per household.​
Not applicable with other offers.​

Simon Mall Visa Gift Cards Being Rejected At Walmart & Kroger Link

Target: 10% Off Target Coupon for Military Members & Families
Starting November 1st through November 11th, Target invites all Military Personnel, Veterans & their families to save a rare 10% off one purchase with a storewide discount coupon in honor of Veteran’s Day (valid to use both in-store and online)!

That’s 10% off the full basket, some exclusions apply!

To receive this offer, hop on over here to register & verify eligibility. Once verified, an exclusive, one-time 10% Target Circle offer will be available to use in-store or online November 1st – 11th. Note, you do not need to wait until November 1st to verify eligibility.

Q & A
Does the 5% with the Target card work along with this? Yes!
Does this work on Gift Cards? No.

Exclusions: Exclusions for 10% off military offer: Category Coupon. Valid one-time use in store or online. Limit one coupon/offer per guest. Cannot be combined with any other Category Coupon. Void if copied, scanned, altered, transferred, purchased, sold or prohibited by law. Quantities limited; no rain checks. Item(s) may not be available at all stores. Gift cards and tax not included in determining purchase total. No cash value. Offer excludes items sold & shipped by Target Plus™ Partners. Excludes alcohol, Baby Alive Grow Up Baby, Barbie Dreamhouse & Camper, Beats Powerbeats, Beats Powerbeats Pro, Beats Solo Pro, Bose, The Child action figure, clinic & pharmacy, dairy milk, Disney Frozen Castle, Elf on the Shelf, Elvie, Facebook Oculus and Portal, face masks, gift cards, Hasbro Games (Classic Monopoly, Connect Four, Jenga, Rubik's Cube, Sorry, Trouble), HP, Instant Pot, LEGO, limited-time designer partnerships, LG OLED TV, mobile contracts, Nerf Ultra, Nikon DSLR cameras and lenses, prepaid cards, PlayStation consoles, Samsung TVs, Sonos, Sony Electronics, Tylenol pain relief, unlocked mobile phones, and Xbox consoles. Target Direct Link
:thumbsup2 Hip2Save

Halloween Freebies And Deals Roundup For October 31, 2020
While Halloween may look a little different this year, many national and regional restaurant chains will still be celebrating the spooky season with freebies, limited-time specials, deals, contests, and more – on and leading up to October 31, 2020. :thumbsup2 Chewboom

Not on the list but found at Hip2Save
Enjoy Baskin-Robbins at home with FREE delivery from Uber Eats.
Baskin-Robbins has canceled its Celebrate 31 promotion on Halloween to help limit large crowds and encourage social distancing. Instead, the restaurant is offering a $0 delivery fee on all Baskin-Robbins orders of $10 or more through Uber Eats from October 29 – November 4.

Kids in costume eat FREE at Beef O’ Brady’s on Halloween.
On October 31st, kids dressed in a Halloween costume can eat free at participating Beef O’ Brady’s restaurants. One free kid’s meal will be given for each adult entrée purchased.

Enter to win a $100 gift card from BIGGBY Coffee.
From now until 10/31/2020 you can visit BIGGBY’s Facebook page and share a costume photo for your chance to win a $100 BIGGBY Gift Card! To be eligible, your photo must include a BIGGBY logo somewhere in the image (like a cup, t-shirt, mug, hat, or even a store sign in the background). Head on over here to get all the details and to enter the contest.

Kids eat free at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. on Halloween.
On October 31st, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. is offering a free kids meal with the purchase of an adult entrée. Visit the restaurant’s Halloween Page for more information.

Kids get a FREE treat bag at Chuck E. Cheese.
Now through November 1, Chuck E. Cheese is hosting its Halloween Boo-tacular. Stop in and check out Chuck E.’s new show and dance, and get a free treat bag for kids in costume!

Get a FREE Chicken Soft Taco at Del Taco!
For a limited time, there’s an offer in the Del Taco app for a free Chicken Soft Taco with any purchase! Fans of Del Taco can also enter to win a gift card by showing how they’re celebrating Tacoberfest 2020. Just post a photo using #tacoberfest and tag and follow @deltaco on social media. The winner will be announced and reposted to the Del Taco story on October 31. Head on over here to learn more!

Last edited:
We don't really talk about Honey much in this thread. It's the cash back service that's owned by Paypal. I believe there is a phone app, but it's mainly a browser extension. It alerts you about cash back and coupon offers while you are shopping on a site, and it sometimes alerts you to cheaper prices at a competitor. I don't use it much because it often tells you a range of cash back, and you don't know what you are getting until you add the item to your cart and go to checkout. For example, the cash back on Shop Disney is 1-7% today. ( Cash back is rewarded as a gift card - lots of options, including Amazon.)

Tonight, though, I was looking at the Lego Disney Castle Playset, which I've watched forever, never been able to get a discount. This is a huge set, sells for $350. It was out of stock for a long time (over a year?), back in stock for the last couple of months. If there is ever a discount, they sell out in a few minutes. Tonight, when I checked the item at ShopDisney, an alert popped up for a limited time Honey Gold offer that is essentially $50 cash back, ~15%, on the purchase of this specific item. I didn't believe it at first, but after running the math a bunch of times, I jumped on the offer, paying the balance with Disney gift cards purchased over time at 15-22% discount. I used the shipmagic code for free shipping. I'm estimating a roughly $100 savings on this admittedly expensive Lego set.

Honey said that the offer was good for 12 hours, and I got the offer about an hour ago, 2am central time. Just sharing in case anyone wants to try to match it. It might also be useful for other items on shopdisney.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 2.56.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 2.56.46 AM.png
    161.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Save More: Earn 4% Cash Back with Swagbucks

Special Terms
Cash Back will not be awarded on the purchase of the following: Accessories, Consumables, Computers, Gift Cards, Sodas, Snacks, Tobacco

So are people saying they have actually received cash back on Disney gift cards at Sam's?

Save More: Earn 4% Cash Back with Swagbucks

Special Terms
Cash Back will not be awarded on the purchase of the following: Accessories, Consumables, Computers, Gift Cards, Sodas, Snacks, Tobacco

So are people saying they have actually received cash back on Disney gift cards at Sam's?
The 10% offer that expired last night did not include that language excluding gift cards, and gift card purchases tracked. It will be a little while before we hear if they actually pay out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!