Thanks for making this thread. I’ve been using the other thread to find deals for non Disney gift cards for awhile. Looking for Amazon discount deals currently. Luckily my JCP has them and the happy cards with JCP are the least popular and always on sale. Unfortunately it’s always $50 that’s on sale and I need $1250 worth. How would you go about converting 25 when only one register has them and you can only go once or twice in a week?
I don't do the Happy GC's at all so I hope others will chime in. Is the sale restricted to ONE per customer? Some stores have a limit like up to $500 or $1,000 I think more data is needed.

I found some new CVS 10% offers (up to $5 back) on my Chase personal cards today.
Thanks! Do you know when it expires unfortunately I don't have it.

Does anyone know whether the current Kroger 4x fuel points offer works on Happy Guys GC (the one that works at Home Depot)? TIA.

LAX

Does anyone know whether the current Kroger 4x fuel points offer works on Happy Guys GC (the one that works at Home Depot)? TIA.

LAX
Yes it worked for me. I just bought one Friday. Stacked it with 200 extra fuel points for the Happy Card (additional digital coupon) So 4x on purchase price plus the additional 200 points. Pretty good deal

I placed two orders at BJs with the $25/$150 Chase offer. One card was fine, the second split the charges. I called and the rep said the $25 should be credited, but the final statement back from customer service said no dice.

I had the offer expiring on another card today, and I attempted it again. Unfortunately I had it on three other cards, but I didn't keep the cards when I was finished with the MSRs. Here's a good life lesson for you---when Chase reissues new card numbers/replacement cards, the offers are deleted. :(

updating~I never received a follow up secure message, but yesterday the $25 credit was there from my purchase that had been split by BJs. If you had themsame issue, it may be worth the time and hassle of trying to again have it credited.

Thanks for making this thread. I’ve been using the other thread to find deals for non Disney gift cards for awhile. Looking for Amazon discount deals currently. Luckily my JCP has them and the happy cards with JCP are the least popular and always on sale. Unfortunately it’s always $50 that’s on sale and I need $1250 worth. How would you go about converting 25 when only one register has them and you can only go once or twice in a week?
You are able to use Happy cards at JCP to buy gift cards? I have 2 that I need to churn but was thinking my only option on those cards are at BBB.

I got an email from DVC on January 10 that I almost deleted but it had a targeted offer for a $25 Disney gift card for doing a phone tour. The subject line is "Save on Disney stays, year after year." Worth checking your inboxes/spam folders! There's a 16 digit code in the email.

Haven't called yet but previous phone tours have been painless.

Ripped from SD..

Sams Club: New Member receive $20 eGC and $30 in instant savings. $45 membership fee

Link

Instant Savings (who did the math since 4x8 = 32 or is it new math?)
Choose up to 4 and get $8 off each.
Member's Mark™ frozen appetizers – Crab Rangoon
($10.98 avg retail value) – $8 off each
Member's Mark™ frozen appetizer – Franks in a Blanket
($10.98 avg retail value) ‒ $8 off each
Member's Mark™ frozen appetizer – Spanakopita
Member's Mark™ frozen appetizer – Mini Quiche Assortment
Member's Mark™ frozen appetizer – Bacon Wrapped Beef Tenderloin
Member's Mark™ frozen appetizer – Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
Member's Mark™ frozen appetizer – Southern Style Chicken Bites
($9.98 avg retail value) – $8 off each
Member's Mark™ frozen appetizer – Beef Meatballs
($14.98 avg retail value) – $8 off each
Member's Mark™ frozen dessert – Cheesecake Miniatures
($15.98 avg retail value) – $8 off each

There's a $25 Amex offer and more for the brave - details in this Reddit

I think the least popular happy cards are the happy eats which seem to go on sale the most. Of course, they are the least popular because they can't be converted to gift cards. If you look at last year, the happy gift cards really only go on sale in November and December (I'm talking about real discounts, not things like fuel points). So you probably aren't going to see them much on sale for the next number of months.

Different happy cards can be used at different stores. The happy student and happy bride can be used at both Bed, Bath, and Beyond (BBB) and at J.C. Penny (JCP). Both BBB and JCP sell Amazon gift cards although you should check your local store to see if they actually carry them or have them in stock. I have not found a JCP in my area that carries amazon and out of the 15 BBB in my area that I have visited in the last year, only 2 of them had the Amazon gift cards and only had like 2 or 3 of them. So it seems like Amazon is not in stock at most BBB's and JCP's, at least in my area.

It is also very important to point out that you never want to stock up too much on these happy cards as at any moment they can stop working for gift cards. The official language on the card says it is not valid for gift cards and sooner later Blackhawk network will code them that they won't work on gift cards.

UPDATES & New Offers Added

A new post has been created Traveling with Points Post #8
There are TWO offers that have been added:
  • American Airlines SimplyMiles: Buy $200+ Gift Cards At Best Buy & Get 250 Bonus Miles Expires 2/16/20 Link
  • United & American Airlines Shopping Portal Bonuses: Spend $150/$300 & Get 500/1,000 Bonus Miles Expires 1/21/20 Link
Warehouses Post #3
  • Sam's Club New Membership - Receive $20 eGC and $30 in instant savings. $45 membership fee. YMMV stackable Am. Ex Offer "Spend $45 or more, get $25 back" :thumbsup2 @su_A_ve

If you have Giant grocery stores...here is a deal starting Friday.

get 6X Gas Rewards with Happy Guy GC.

$100 GC gets 600 gas points (25 Gallons x .60=$15)
using Discover Card 5% back

I use the Happy Guy GC at Home Depot to buy Disney GC.
the trick is when paying choose credit then swipe the Happy Guy GC.

so that is a 20% savings

in November they had 10X but I only got 2% cash back which was 27%

Not available for $500 gift cards. See first post in this thread or more details.
I messed up and ordered five of the $500. So has anyone emailed and still for discount in those? I wonder why they are excluded.

I use the Happy Guy GC at Home Depot to buy Disney GC.
the trick is when paying choose credit then swipe the Happy Guy GC.

so that is a 20% savings

in November they had 10X but I only got 2% cash back which was 27%

Have you tried this lately? I did the happy card/Home Depot thing a few months ago and it worked but not since. Don’t want to be stuck with HD GCs if doesn’t work anymore but the extra discount with my Discover would be nice.

Have you tried this lately? I did the happy card/Home Depot thing a few months ago and it worked but not since. Don’t want to be stuck with HD GCs if doesn’t work anymore but the extra discount with my Discover would be nice.

This ^ There was a change to the language on the Happy cards. Some DISer's reported one or two HD locations still worked for them.

For you newbies (not you @Tinkerbell19672 ), it's recommended you should buy one and test it and not buy in large quantities.

I'm not finding this offer anywhere. Do you have a link or photo to share and when does it expire? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!