The chat rep with Sam's club just told me I can only buy 2 cards per month online, has anybody else run into that?

I made a single purchase with 2x 50, 2x 50 electronic and 3x 75 on the same transaction. Those are the limits for each card. Not sure if you can do more than once per month

So can you still go to Sams and get Disney cards and pay with a WM gift card?

I could not use an eGC at the store. When CSR tried to help and got manager involved, she said WM GCs can no longer be used for other GCs. The problem was with reading the eGCs and not with the processing but can't say for sure if they still work or not. I did used it online to place my order as mentioned above.

A bit of an off topic - but I use RMN for CB. I'm pretty sure I have bought gift cards (not Disney, but others) via their site in the past. But, I don't see that option anymore. Did that go away? I recall buying some really good ones at 20% off in the past.

so I'm interested in Universal Orlando gc's.... I see a pic of one place to get them....anything else we can do for this? looking for discounts

A bit of an off topic - but I use RMN for CB. I'm pretty sure I have bought gift cards (not Disney, but others) via their site in the past. But, I don't see that option anymore. Did that go away? I recall buying some really good ones at 20% off in the past.
I used them the past for GC also. They seem to have gotten rid of the option. The last I saw it was in September.

so I'm interested in Universal Orlando gc's.... I see a pic of one place to get them....anything else we can do for this? looking for discounts

A while ago I called to open an account noting I was also interested in buying gift cards online. Giant Eagle set me up with account that day and mailed me a shoppers card which gives me access to gift card promotions when available. The other option is buy discounted Visa GC's like at Staples when they have a no fee and use a CC with a higher % cb and/or additional offers. I register the visa 's, then add to Paypal and from there I buy UOR gc's from Giant Eagle.

Staples: No Purchase Fee On $200 Visa Gift Cards Expires 1/18/20
  • Some credit cards have 3x or 5x points on business supply stores. So find a card that gives 5x points, but the $200 cards and earn 1000 points. You can rack up points quickly.

Now Live!

Giant, Stop&Shop,Martin’s: 6x Fuel Points on All Happy Gift Card Varieties Expires 1/23/20

Can Macy's gift cards be turned into any other options? I have a stash from Christmas and hardly ever get into the store. I didn't see any gift card options online and figured this would be the place to ask!

Can Macy's gift cards be turned into any other options? I have a stash from Christmas and hardly ever get into the store. I didn't see any gift card options online and figured this would be the place to ask!

Sell them?

Sell them?
Thanks! I was going to look into how much Raise or Card Cash would pay for Macys but I have never sold gift cards and wanted to see if there were any other options out there right now. I will eventually be able to spend them on clothing/shoes but could spend them much quicker if I had a way to incorporate them into our Disney trips, lol

any jetblue fans out there? this was on my chase offers.
JetBlue
10% back

13 day(s) left 1/30/2020
Offer Details
Earn 10% back on your JetBlue flight, with a $37.00 back maximum, when you spend $80 or more.

JetBlue serves 100+ destinations with its award-winning service, the most legroom in coach (based on average fleet-wide seat pitch of U.S. airlines), free brand-name snacks and drinks, free high-speed wi-fi, and DIRECTV® and movies at every seat. In addition, Mint – JetBlue's refreshing take on a premium travel experience – offers lie-flat seats, artisanal dining and more on select coast-to-coast and Caribbean routes.

Let's go!

Offer expires 1/30/2020. Offer valid one time only. Payment must be made directly with the merchant. Must book on jetblue.com or JetBlue's mobile app. Offer not valid on third-party delivery services.

Better to get the Visa Virtual Gift Card for a 5% bonus and then use it to buy a Disney Gift Card at BJs/Sams/Etc.
would you mind expanding on the "Visa Virtual Gift Card" part of your advice? I just searched this thread and didn't see any info on the VV GC.

would you mind expanding on the "Visa Virtual Gift Card" part of your advice? I just searched this thread and didn't see any info on the VV GC.
Virtual visa is a visa that can only be used online. They’re usually available on cashback sites and gig sites like Swagbucks and offer a bonus to cashout .

In Topcashback case, you can cashout and get a 5% bonus by choosing a virtual visa then use the Visa on a site that sells whatever gift card you want, physical or digital.

Just to add 1 point on to the purchase of discounted Disney gift cards on raise, you should never combine Disney gift cards purchased from 3rd party sites with gift cards purchased from a regular store. If the gift card purchased from a 3rd party site has a chargeback, you could end up losing all your funds from any gift cards you combined it with.
What is a chargeback?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter