I didn't get an email, but I checked this link and had the 5% for both my Disney and SW Chase cards. There are a few different offers, so worth it to check your cards.
https://www.chase.com/mybonus

Thanks for this info. I tried it and did not have the offer. Boo. Grocery is my highest spending category, so that would have been really nice. And would have given me a reason to use my Disney card that is just collecting dust at this point.

Apologies if this has been asked and answered before, but: We received a 10% back offer at Shop Disney on our Chase Sapphire Preferred, up to a maximum of $13. Does anyone have experience if a gift card purchase from Shop Disney will work?

Thanks for this info. I tried it and did not have the offer. Boo. Grocery is my highest spending category, so that would have been really nice. And would have given me a reason to use my Disney card that is just collecting dust at this point.
This could be the very reason you didn't get the offer. What I noticed with mine, the more I used it, the more offers I had. I haven't activated my new card since someone in the UK tried using it for groceries, three times.

If anyone is still using Dosh, they just updated their terms effective today that an inactivity fee of $4.99 will apply to any account with no earning or redemption activity within 12 months. If an account with a $0 balance is inactive for 12 months they have the option to terminate the account. If the account is terminated you can create a new account.

They won't charge any linked card the fee, it's only taken out of your DOSH balance. If you have a 0 balance then they won't charge the fee and they won't take your account negative.

New terms: https://www.dosh.com/terms-of-service

"
4. FEES
Although the Dosh application is free to download, there are costs associated with the creation and maintenance of your user account with us (an “Account”). Those costs are covered by the fees Dosh earns when you complete eligible transactions. In order to recover the cost to maintain your Account in the ordinary course of business, if at any time your Account becomes Inactive for longer than twelve (12) months (an “Inactive Account”), we reserve the right to debit a monthly Inactive Account Maintenance Fee of the lesser of (i) $4.99 USD, or (ii) the amount then reflected in your Account (the “Inactive Account Maintenance Fee”) from your Account. The Inactive Account Maintenance Fee shall be assessed each consecutive month that the Account remains Inactive. Inactive is defined as failing to either complete an eligible transaction or redeem DOSH from your Account in the trailing twelve (12)-month period. Each time you complete an eligible transaction or redeem DOSH from your Account, you will reset the twelve (12)-month period by which we measure activity.Though not required, we will use best efforts to notify you prior to your Account becoming Inactive so that you can avoid the assessment of any fees. Inactive Account Maintenance Fees will only be debited from DOSH in your Account and will never be charged to a card on file. Outside of debiting your Account, we will never bill you for Inactive Account Maintenance Fees. Inactive Account Maintenance Fees cannot be recredited to your Account, but your DOSH balance will also never become negative. If your Account remains Inactive for longer than twelve (12) months and your DOSH balance is zero, we reserve the right to terminate your Account. Unless you are advised otherwise, you will be eligible to create a new Dosh account at a later time when you are able to actively use the Services."

I haven't used it in forever so I'm just waiting for account termination. After I managed to cash out the last time nothing has been worth while. The couple things that popped up for me wouldn't have added up to cash out minimum so I'm kinda glad I didn't partake.

If anyone is still using Dosh, they just updated their terms effective today that an inactivity fee of $4.99 will apply to any account with no earning or redemption activity within 12 months. If an account with a $0 balance is inactive for 12 months they have the option to terminate the account. If the account is terminated you can create a new account.

They won't charge any linked card the fee, it's only taken out of your DOSH balance. If you have a 0 balance then they won't charge the fee and they won't take your account negative.

New terms: https://www.dosh.com/terms-of-service

"
4. FEES
Although the Dosh application is free to download, there are costs associated with the creation and maintenance of your user account with us (an “Account”). Those costs are covered by the fees Dosh earns when you complete eligible transactions. In order to recover the cost to maintain your Account in the ordinary course of business, if at any time your Account becomes Inactive for longer than twelve (12) months (an “Inactive Account”), we reserve the right to debit a monthly Inactive Account Maintenance Fee of the lesser of (i) $4.99 USD, or (ii) the amount then reflected in your Account (the “Inactive Account Maintenance Fee”) from your Account. The Inactive Account Maintenance Fee shall be assessed each consecutive month that the Account remains Inactive. Inactive is defined as failing to either complete an eligible transaction or redeem DOSH from your Account in the trailing twelve (12)-month period. Each time you complete an eligible transaction or redeem DOSH from your Account, you will reset the twelve (12)-month period by which we measure activity.Though not required, we will use best efforts to notify you prior to your Account becoming Inactive so that you can avoid the assessment of any fees. Inactive Account Maintenance Fees will only be debited from DOSH in your Account and will never be charged to a card on file. Outside of debiting your Account, we will never bill you for Inactive Account Maintenance Fees. Inactive Account Maintenance Fees cannot be recredited to your Account, but your DOSH balance will also never become negative. If your Account remains Inactive for longer than twelve (12) months and your DOSH balance is zero, we reserve the right to terminate your Account. Unless you are advised otherwise, you will be eligible to create a new Dosh account at a later time when you are able to actively use the Services."

I haven't used it in forever so I'm just waiting for account termination. After I managed to cash out the last time nothing has been worth while. The couple things that popped up for me wouldn't have added up to cash out minimum so I'm kinda glad I didn't partake.

That’s crazy. I’ll have to read up about that. I still have my account and sometimes still use it accidentally. Like I buy something with a linked card and get credit for it even though I hadn’t even thought about checking to see if there’s any discounts on Dosh. My current balance is $8.xx.

Yes it works. Go through retail me not.
I did the same. Hope RMN credits.
Are you talking about the 14% shopDisney cash back that's available through 8/31/20? In the details it says "Purchases of gift cards are excluded." I know that sometimes these things track but seeing that always gives me hesitation 😞. Ibotta has 5% cashback and a $10 bonus at shopDisney but also states gift cards are excluded 😕

Are you talking about the 14% shopDisney cash back that's available through 8/31/20? In the details it says "Purchases of gift cards are excluded." I know that sometimes these things track but seeing that always gives me hesitation 😞. Ibotta has 5% cashback and a $10 bonus at shopDisney but also states gift cards are excluded 😕

It is YMMV. We have confirmation going both ways, it tracks for some but not for others. It is a risk. There is no explaination. Clawbacks are also possible just prior to cashing out.

May I ask how these are used to save money on Disney GCs? I know you save $7 with no activation fee, but that's only 3% - 4% savings?
Buy with a credit card that gives you extra points at office supply stores like chase ink cash. I buy these to pay my mortgage (use these to buy money orders which I deposit in my bank or use money orders directly to pay the mortgage).

Thanks to you both @FoxC63 and @havaneselover! Good to know there are cards that give you extra points at office supply stores.

For RetailMeNot and shopDisney, I guess there's no harm in trying! Especially with the 10% credit from Chase right now, cashback would be a bonus.

I haven't used RetailMeNot before, are there any caveats to cashing out your cashback? I know ebates/rakuten is on a schedule, ibotta has a minimum balance requirement.. anything like that for RetailMeNot? (a google search didn't provide any straight forward answers).

Thanks to you both @FoxC63 and @havaneselover! Good to know there are cards that give you extra points at office supply stores.

For RetailMeNot and shopDisney, I guess there's no harm in trying! Especially with the 10% credit from Chase right now, cashback would be a bonus.

I haven't used RetailMeNot before, are there any caveats to cashing out your cashback? I know ebates/rakuten is on a schedule, ibotta has a minimum balance requirement.. anything like that for RetailMeNot? (a google search didn't provide any straight forward answers).
I think it’s pending for 45 days. I send mine to PayPal as soon as it’s available.

I think it’s pending for 45 days. I send mine to PayPal as soon as it’s available.

No minimun amount required for cashing out of RMN. I also use PayPal.

I didn't get an email, but I checked this link and had the 5% for both my Disney and SW Chase cards. There are a few different offers, so worth it to check your cards.
https://www.chase.com/mybonus
I'm bummed that my Chase Disney card didn't have that offer :(. We used to use it for everything and I never got any good offers. We then stopped using it when we got a Visa that gives 2% cash back and I still don't get good offers!

BUT ... when I was checking my offers I noticed that I had an offer to open up a checking and savings account and for a $500 bonus. I have to park a not insignificant amount of money there for 90 days and then leave the accounts open for another 90 days, but I'm OK with that.

Added Offers ~ 8/02/20

Discount District
Family Dollar: Save 10% On $15-$20 Select Gift Cards
Includes: Wendy’s, Domino’s and Zaxby’s​
Expires 8/08/20. Link

Market Basket: Save 10% On Select Gift Cards
Includes: Dunkin’ Donuts, Buffalo Wild Wings, Panera Bread, Staples, DoorDash, Bass Pro Shops, Uber, Cabela’s, Domino’s, Gap Options, Gap, Grubhub and Happy​
Expires 8/15/20. Link

RiteAid:
  • Buy $25 Xbox gift cards & get $5 BonusCash
  • Buy $19.99/$20 Select Gift Cards & get $3 BonusCash
    • Nintendo Switch Online
    • Nintendo eShop
  • Limit 2 offers per customer. Expires 8/08/20. Link
Target: Buy $50+ Select Prepaid Phone Gift Cards & Get $5 Off
Includes: AT&T, Boost Mobile, BOSS Revolution, Cricket Wireless, H2O Wireless, Net10 Wireless, SafeLink Wireless, Simple Mobile, T-Mobile, TocaTel, Total Wireless, Tracfone, Verizon and Virgin Mobile.​
Direct link Expires 8/8/20. Tips

Warehouses
Sam's Club Online & In Store: August Savings Week: Save 15%-25% Discounts On Select Restaurant Gift Cards
  • Note, some of the retaurant gift cards expire in September and have been regularly updated on the main page of Post #3 and include direct links. The link below offers additional restaurant GC I've not seen discounted in a long time. Take a look see and be mindful of locations possibly closing down in your area.
Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Dell Chase Offer: Get 5% Back On $999-$2,400 Of Spend
Maximum $120 back. Expires 8/31/20. Link

Gaylord Hotels Chase Offer/BankAmeriDeals: Get 15% Back On Up To $420 Spend.
Maximum of $63 back. Offer valid one time only. Payment must be made directly with the merchant.​
Expires 9/02/20. Link

MISC.
MyGiftCardsPlus/Swagbucks: Earn 10% Cashback On Bed Bath & Beyond Gift Cards, 20% On Fanatics, Aeropostale & Jiffy Lube. Link

Rakuten: Buy $100 Xbox Gift Cards For $90 + Earn 5% Points Back With Promo Code LOAD10. Link

Dosh: I received this today 8/02/20

Important Clarification Re: Change in Terms of Service
Hello Dosh Subscriber:

Yesterday we sent you an email about our updated Terms of Service. We wanted to ensure that there was absolutely no confusion about these changes.

To be clear, we will never charge your linked credit or debit cards for an account maintenance fee. Ever. If you have yet to earn cash back and your Dosh wallet balance is $0, your account will continue to remain at $0. For more information, please see below from our FAQs which were linked to our earlier email:
What are Account Maintenance Fees?
Account maintenance fees are drawn from your Dosh wallet balance, never from your personal bank account or credit card. Although the Dosh application is free to download, there are costs associated with the creation and maintenance of your user account with us. Those costs are covered by the fees Dosh earns when you complete eligible transactions. In order to recover the cost to maintain your Account in the ordinary course of business, if at any time your Account becomes Inactive for longer than twelve (12) months (an “Inactive Account”), we reserve the right to debit a monthly Inactive Account Maintenance Fee of the lesser of (i) $4.99 USD, or (ii) the amount then reflected in your Account (the “Inactive Account Maintenance Fee”) from your Account. The Inactive Account Maintenance Fee shall be assessed each consecutive month that the Account remains Inactive. Inactive is defined as failing to either complete an eligible transaction or redeem DOSH from your Account in the trailing twelve (12)-month period. Each time you complete an eligible transaction or redeem DOSH from your Account, you will reset the twelve (12)-month period by which we measure activity. Account maintenance fees are only deducted from an inactive Dosh account wallet - as mentioned, you will never be directly charged any fees to your personal bank account or credit card.

Though not required, we will use best efforts to notify you prior to your Account becoming Inactive so that you can avoid the assessment of any fees.

While the account maintenance fee is new for Dosh, we are one of the last cash back services to adopt the fee. This fee reflects an industry standard seen across cash back services and can be found in their Terms of Service as well.

To avoid this fee (again we will never charge your credit or debit cards), simply make one eligible transaction within 365 days using Dosh, or make a withdrawal from your Dosh wallet.

Thank you!
The Dosh Team

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!