UPDATED...PAGE 2....What do yall think of this?? Boarder, Wallpaper and Picture

Beauty

DIS Veteran
Just looking at wallpaper, does this match or does the maroon pull out the rose? What do yall think?

Boarder and Wallpaper. I just don't know,

154.JPG
fd6da4c8.jpg

CCan't see the border, but I like the wallpaper....:D

Beth,

I just got to a generic page that had nothing. I like the wallpaper.

I do like each on their own but together I don't think they look right. Personally I think the wallpaper for that boarder ought to be darker than that... you know a lighter wall paper with a darker border. But that is just me :)

Beauty what room is this for? Not sure how well they go together. I have a terrible time without having bigger pieces to look at. Have you looked at any laser cut border?

what is laser cut wallpaper? You know looking at them close like that they really don't,

look at this boarder

fd6da0c5.jpg.orig.jpg

The magnolia border is pretty. I think it would look better with a green wallpaper.

LOL....I bet it's the wall paper you want though....:D

Laser cut is when the border is cut around the pattern. I have it in our living room with flowers and it looks like they are hanging down.

Hey thats a first for me!:Pinkbounc

btw thats a laser cut.

That worked....the second boarder picture I posted is like that. I think it would be so pretty.

What are you trying to match, the border, or the wallpaper? If the border, I would go with a sage color paint. The wallpaper, perhaps a midnight blue colored border.

This is the main picture I am trying to match...If I go with this style this will be the largest picture over the bed. What do yall think. I am awful at decorating!!
wholesaleartonline_1689_1247915

I don't think they go together. The magnolia border needs wallpaper that is more to the pastel shades, while the wallpaper you've chosen is jewel toned.

I would find border with navy or dark green to go with the wallpaper and sage or other pale green, mauve, rose, or cream/ivory wallpaper, maybe even pale yellow to go with the border.

The laser-cut rose border you linked to is pretty, but I'd go lighter on the wallpaper The stripe they have featured is complimetary and very nice, though it's no where near the dark solid color you showed in the first post.

I'm actually wondering about the Magnolia Boarder and a sage colored wallpaper.....I think it would compliment the picture above.

Maybe I just need to call Frank or Lauri from Trading Spaces...LOL!

I thin sage color walls with the first border would look lovely with the painting.

i agree with snoopy - i think sage and the first border would look great with the painting! :)

i can hardly wait until we get our first house -- i am dying to decorate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter