Updated to show 128 points for BLT $17.50pp are left! 85 VGF $17.50PP for Rent UY March 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

cm8

<font color=blue>Half of the time we're rushing ar
Happy Holidays y’all!

I have 200 BLT points to rent at $17.50 for UY March 2020

I also have 85 VGF points to rent at $17.50 also for UY March 2020

If you are interested, please provide your travel dates,amount of people, room size and which resorts you would love to stay in.

My 11 month home advantage will only apply to BLT and VGF. Everything else is 7 months. I am a seasoned renter and only accept payment via Zelle, or POP money. Apple pay may also be considered.

Payment is required within 5 days of reservation confirmation.

Written contract is required for your protection as well as mines.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Would your best willing to transfer 57 points for use June 2020?
I’m unable to complete any transfers at this time. I’ve already completed a Transfer for this UY.

Hi, we are looking for 2 studio standard view BLT rooms from Nov 2 - Nov 7 2020. Is this available, and if so do you still have points available?

Hi, we are looking for 2 studio standard view BLT rooms from Nov 2 - Nov 7 2020. Is this available, and if so do you still have points available?
Hello! Let me take a look

Only thing available is lake view at 97 points each all dates are available. If interested, please provide further info....

Age and how many people per studio. Thanks

Points are still available

Only thing available is lake view at 97 points each all dates are available. If interested, please provide further info....

Age and how many people per studio. Thanks

Points are still available
We were hoping for the standard, so I will pass for now. Thanks for checking !

That works for us.Should I message names, etc.? How do you do payments?
Yes, please
PM names, ages and Address and number, After that, I’ll provide you with all my info and the website to verify my ownership status😉

Payments are accepted via Zelle, and Pop Money...

Hi, I’m interested in Bay Lake Towers 8/2/20 - 8/7/20, studio room for my family of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids), standard view. Thanks!

Hi, I’m interested in Bay Lake Towers 8/2/20 - 8/7/20, studio room for my family of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids), standard view. Thanks!
Hello! let me take a look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!