Upgrade 2day ticket to AP?

Idontknow3

Earning My Ears
I purchased the promo buy 2 days get 3 free ticket. I pick up at the park. (Hoping CBBR can print it for me) can I change it to an AP? I wavered before buying and after factoring in the food discounts I think it would be worth the price.

Yes you should be able to upgrade. Remember if you are only upgrading for the food discounts you have to get one of the 2 top tier passes. The cheaper passes don’t get food discounts in the parks or city walk. But may still get a discount at the restaurants in the hotels.

Although we have gotten discounts on food with our seasonal passes during pass holder appreciation so if you are going during that time a cheaper pass may work,

If you have a larger group going it may still be worth it to upgrade for the dining discounts as you only need 1 person to have the pass (as long as they are always at the check out to show it).

Yes. They're more than happy to upgrade your tickets to APs. The first time we went, I just assumed the jump in price from a 3-day ticket to an AP was similar to Disney's, so we bought 3-day tickets. I was shocked when I learned that cheapest AP ("Seasonal Pass") almost the same price. We upgraded as soon as we arrived the hotel. The kids and I got the "Seasonal Pass", while my wife got the "Preferred Pass" to get more discounts inside the parks. Whenever we would eat or buy merchandise in the parks, we made her pay. ;)

Thank you! I am solo, but I will be eating at the resorts quite a bit. Last AP I had got me a great discount at amatista. Plus 15 months might get me to fly out of mco to go to Ireland next year. Cheaper flights from florida and I may need to see the sunshine after Ireland. 😉

Reactions: AJA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter