Upgrade from seasonal pass to preferred pass and get more promo from last Oct

allison0523

Mouseketeer
Hi there. I tried searching for the answer to this question but couldn't find it. We purchased annual passes last year when they were running the promo where you get an extra 3 or 6 months added to your pass depending on which pass you purchased. We bought 1 preferred pass for the free parking and 2 seasonal passes. Well, now we want to go to the parks over Christmas break so we need to upgrade the 2 seasonal passes due to the blackout dates. My question is whether those passes would still retain the extra 3 months on them? Or would they get 6 months because they were purchased originally when that promotion was going on? It looks like it will be about $90 per pass plus tax to upgrade each pass.

My guess is you'll get the original 3 month extension honored on whatever pass you get. I would think you would have had to purchase the required upper level pass during the eligible promotion window last year to get another 3 months free. But maybe you'll get lucky!:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter