Upgrade Hotel - Virgin

Simee

Disney Bear
Hey has anybody got any experience booking a holiday with Virgin and then upgrading the hotel?
I current am booked to stay at all stars sports and i was wondering if it was possible to upgrade and if i do that with Disney or with Virgin?
Thanks in advance for any help!

I've not done it but am staying at Universal Resort this December and have been thinking the same thing. I would imagine you do it through Virgin as it's a holiday package but maybe it's cheaper at resort? Will follow thread for further posts.

If you booked your hotel via Virgin then your need to call Virgin as they will have your reservation details ect.

I did it years ago and it was fairly straightforward. Ring Virgin and ask. My guess is that if they still have availability, they will let you upgrade. Your contract is with Virgin, not Disney. Hope this helps

I think it depends if you have paid the full amount, I have switched hotels before due to renovation work being announced

You can wait till check in @Simee We've got some great deals before, including free upgrades, and money back on our account because it turns out we'd paid so much more with Virgin, than what the rate is on the day.

Hey guys just an update, i have called Virgin and there is not availability but they also suggested that i ask during check in as they can upgrade me easily there if there is availability.

Thanks for your help guys :)

Hey guys just an update, i have called Virgin and there is not availability but they also suggested that i ask during check in as they can upgrade me easily there if there is availability.

Thanks for your help guys :)

The Checkin people are amazing, they call up and see whats available, even if it's a couple of days later you move resorts.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!