upgrade question

michelle11727

Earning My Ears
I have just planned a trip Aug 31- Sep 3 at the Royal Pacific. These boards have been very helpful. I have planned this trip for my husband who has just successfully completed veterinary school/ and for our 5 year anniversary. I was hoping someone might be able to help me find out the best way I can try to get an upgrade. I would like to do something special for my husband but I am not looking to spend a fortune. I have gotten so much info already from all you guys I was hoping someone might have an idea....Thanks

Hi and congratulations to your husband for his accomplishment, and to you both for your anniversary! First of all, what type of a room do you have now, and what did you pay? If you can get an entertainment book (www.entertainment.com) you can possibly get a room for about $125/night at the RP, we are getting a "Fan Club" rate (you can PM Tinkerbarb on here for a card) and get a "Club Level" room (free snacks, drinks separate floor w/elevator key access, robes in rooms, etc.) for $209. At least that is what we are paying, we are going in October. So those rates are the ones I can think of...maybe others have other rates or ideas?? Have a great time!! We are looking forward to our trip, first time to Universal Orlando and first time on site!! Kelly

Go to www.loewshotels.com. Join- it's free. Make sure they apply your number to your reservation and hopefully you can get an upgrade without having to pay for it. No guarantees, but it has happened.

Thanks for the tips...I did apply for the lowes first card and had them apply it to my res...I hope that helps...I won't be disppointed if we don't get upgraded but I guess it never hurts to ask. We are planning on having a great time regardless. I will let everyone knowwhat happened when we get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter