Upgrade to AP with DVC Discount

Theok029

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

My parents are DVC members and are wondering if they can upgrade me to a Gold Pass using their membership. I read on Disney's dvc site that we would need to show state ID to pick up the pass. Is that true? I have insurance docs showing same address but no ID. We would need to go to ticketing at disney springs to get the upgrade done.

Thanks for any help and advice!

Do you live there? You can only get discounted APs if you live in the same residence as the contract owners

I recently moved but won't be able to have an updated Id or license for some time.

The rules are all adults must show valid ID with the same address as member. Personally I can’t imagine not having a valid ID for 1 day. So doesn’t look like it’s possible. Can’t you get a state issued ID. You can’t even call DVC unless your parents make you an associate on their account. I guess you’ll have to wait until you get a valid ID.

68A6DC63-2D75-40F7-B9F7-6309D9397684.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!