Upgraded magic bands for cancelled trip

CanadianKrista

DIS Veteran
Has anyone that has cancelled had upgraded Magic Bands ordered? I cancelled everything through MDE last week, but the Magicbands are still there, and since we are in Canada, we can't have them shipped. Trying to figure out if it is worth a call to see if they will refund.

I think you will have to call. They aren't normally refunded even with a cancelled trip, but obviously these are special circumstances.

Has anyone that has cancelled had upgraded Magic Bands ordered? I cancelled everything through MDE last week, but the Magicbands are still there, and since we are in Canada, we can't have them shipped. Trying to figure out if it is worth a call to see if they will refund.
I got ours refunded for a March stay. I hit reply on the email confirmation I received when the order went through & explained the situation. Money was returned to method of payment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter