Upgrading from a PH to an Annual Pass -- is value of PH "bridged" to full gate price?

RCT, you've explained it well, as you always do, but can you clarify one thing?
Let's set aside the issue of the pre-arrival discount, you've already explained that. Are MYW tickets bridged to the rate"for the time period in which they were issued to the 3rd party seller" for both adding days and upgrading to Annual Pass? I think that's what we've been saying for the past 14 months or so.
Thanks.

I bought 7 day park hoppers last year from UT which were the pre-2/12/17 increase supply.

I traveled to WDW in January of this year and upgraded to an AP at the International Gateway ticket window in Epcot (our first day in the park). The CM bridged the ticket to the gate price as of February 2017 and the price I paid matched what I had calculated after visiting the sticky in this forum. I didn’t have to ask for the bridging, she did it automatically.

I bought 7 day park hoppers last year from UT which were the pre-2/12/17 increase supply.

I traveled to WDW in January of this year and upgraded to an AP at the International Gateway ticket window in Epcot (our first day in the park). The CM bridged the ticket to the gate price as of February 2017 and the price I paid matched what I had calculated after visiting the sticky in this forum. I didn’t have to ask for the bridging, she did it automatically.

I love a happy ending! :flower1:

I didn’t have to ask for the bridging, she did it automatically.
In some cases they do, and in some cases they don't.

On one trip, 3 different CM's gave me three different answers regarding a ticket change; one CM even told me parkhoppers couldn't be modified! Another, more or less, accused me to stealing my ticket. I'm not sure how you get to be a GS CM without knowing anything about third party vendors, but that CM didn't know about them at all!

I usually get blasted when I post on this subject, so I'll keep it simple. Sometimes ticket modifications go quickly, and sometimes they don't. If possible, try to do them when the GS line is short, you aren't in a hurry to get some place, and at high volume Guest Services office like the ones at MK. (instead of the low-volume back entrance of Epcot.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter