Upgrading magic bands And check your original choices

I’ve just checked my bank and the payment I made for the bands last week is still sitting at pending. When I’ve checked MDE it’s saying they will be waiting at my resort and that the custom window has closed so goodness only knows :confused3

I really don't get this selling out stage for reservations so far in advance. I feel that they should have a delay system rather than a sold out and just say there's a backlog of x weeks as I'm sure at some point in the next 80 days (when my order needs to be submitted by) something will be back in stock! The cancelling of orders that seems to be going on just seems so mad.

I really don't get this selling out stage for reservations so far in advance. I feel that they should have a delay system rather than a sold out and just say there's a backlog of x weeks as I'm sure at some point in the next 80 days (when my order needs to be submitted by) something will be back in stock! The cancelling of orders that seems to be going on just seems so mad.
I agree Gismo, it is all a bit weird

I’m so confused now my bank account shows no payment taken by Disney but the MDE still says the window is closed. Going to have to call Disney tonight

My payment sat in pending for a week then vanished yesterday... I have received this email tonight. Not sure whether it means the order has been cancelled or not 🤷‍♀️
09CF44C2-3221-4BE4-B1C0-DBC4557B06E2.jpeg

Dh has called Disney as my upgraded band showed up on my MDE but his is not. Turns out his is no longer available and therefore he will have to wait until Disney contact him to choose another option. So one annoyed DH.
Disney have handled this very very badly.
CM he spoke to said that they have had many calls about this and that a lot of people that had them shipped in the US have been sent plain bands and not the ones they ordered.
Goodness only knows how the rest of this will play out

Honestly don't get how this is such a mess! Disney can't have really thought that there wouldn't be demand for these bands?

DH has now had an email giving him $15 toward another band and cover cost of shipping but I don’t know how it’s going to work with us being in the UK. Last time i ordered fro the US site shipping for a small item was crazy for international shipping. I’m going to give it a little while to see if the one he wanted comes back into stock and take it from there. Thank goodness we don’t go until October

I'm trying to order a customised magic band but all I get is the regular colours, whenever I select any of the themed options I get 'No Results' for all choices. Does this mean they've run out? I've tried on the US and UK sites.

I'm trying to order a customised magic band but all I get is the regular colours, whenever I select any of the themed options I get 'No Results' for all choices. Does this mean they've run out? I've tried on the US and UK sites.
Yes seems that they have been having issues and that demand has well outstripped supply.

They ran out last week. No news on when they might get more stock in either so might be awhile

Hoping they sort it out soon. We want the Haunted Mansion and Stitch designs for our honeymoon next April! Least I have waiting time.

DH has now had an email giving him $15 toward another band and cover cost of shipping but I don’t know how it’s going to work with us being in the UK. Last time i ordered fro the US site shipping for a small item was crazy for international shipping. I’m going to give it a little while to see if the one he wanted comes back into stock and take it from there. Thank goodness we don’t go until October
Umm to solve the problem, let’s ignore the shipping issue, they’ve given you $15 off what will cost you $25-30. So in effect you’ll buy the special band for just $5 off. I’m sorry that does not seem to cut the mustard to me.

Umm to solve the problem, let’s ignore the shipping issue, they’ve given you $15 off what will cost you $25-30. So in effect you’ll buy the special band for just $5 off. I’m sorry that does not seem to cut the mustard to me.
Yes the only option we have it to ship to the resort and that can only be done so far in advance. I’m so disappointed for DH though as he really wanted the band

I'd go back and complain and maybe they will offer you an alternative to this! Its not fair option if you don't live in the US

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!