Upgrading multiple tickets to annual pass

lillibet123

Mouseketeer
we are heading to disney shortly and we were originally going for 3 days so I bought us 3 day park hoppers. We then decided to extend our trip so we bought each of us 5 day park hoppers ( we were told that they only sell max 5 day park hoppers). So... We now each have a 3 day park hopper and a 5 day park hopper. We are thinking of upgrading to annual passes does anyone know if we can use the value of both tickets towards an annual pass as long as they are both still valid( as in getting the value of the 2 tickets towards 1 annual pass). Also does anyone know if you still get admission on a blackout day if you are getting your annual pass that day?

I dont think you can use both of the tickets towards your AP, you will have to use the 5 day only for that (get the AP during the usage of this Day ticket)
Yes, you can get in on a BD if you get your AP that day.

Several years ago, we were able to apply the value of unused parkhoppers to our AP purchase. The tickets had to be unused and still valid. I don't know if this still works now.

When I asked/tried this, I was told only 1 ticket can be applied. I think it was 2012 that I asked, though, so it may be different now (but doubt it).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter