Upgrading Parkhopper to AP

jplum13

Earning My Ears
Hello,
We will be at DL October 13-17 for a conference. The family would like to go to the parks the 14th-17th. We are eligible for the So Cal Select AP (which is virtually the same price as a 4 day parkhopper), but it is blocked out for Sundays. So...Can I buy a 3 or 4 day parkhopper so that we can enter the parks on Sunday, and then upgrade to the So Cal Select AP?

Hello,
We will be at DL October 13-17 for a conference. The family would like to go to the parks the 14th-17th. We are eligible for the So Cal Select AP (which is virtually the same price as a 4 day parkhopper), but it is blocked out for Sundays. So...Can I buy a 3 or 4 day parkhopper so that we can enter the parks on Sunday, and then upgrade to the So Cal Select AP?
Yes. If this still holds true you can also upgrade or buy that day and they will give you a ticket to get in for that day only.

I upgraded to an AP from a 3-day park hopper with Magic Morning my first day. Because of the days of my trip, I couldn't have used the MM until the last morning anyway so I decided to just go ahead and upgrade to AP and forego MM.

But- the CM at the ticket kiosk was so sweet, she made some magic happen and gave me a separate hard ticket so I could still go to MM! I don't know if that happens often, but it was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter