Upgrading tickets obtained through Air Miles?

peacefrogdog

DIS Veteran
Was hoping to obtain USO park to park tickets through the Air Miles rewards program using points. I ideally would like 4 day passes but they are only offering 3 day ones. If use points to get 3 day tickets will I be able to pay to upgrade to 4 day ones once I get there?

Good question but I don’t have an answer.

Years ago I bought tickets for my sons under a special deal
( I have the preferred ap)
They were listed on the back as promotional tickets and not valid for upgrades as they did not have a monetary value
I could not extend them for additional park days

Send guest services your question if you can add days to the reward park tickets

Policies change frequently and GS would be able advise you on current policy

I got my tickets through Air Miles 2 years ago and was able to upgrade to an annual pass and just pay the difference.

Edit to add: I just redeemed Air Miles for my grandsons ticket and will need to upgrade when we get there in 2 weeks.

I know I answered your question on the Canadian Board but in case anyone else searches this topic, we upgraded our Air Miles Universal tickets to APs just before Christmas.

For anyone else looking for Air Miles info, there's lots of information about Air Miles over on the Canadian board.

When upgrading, do I have to do so before using the tickets, or could I use a 3-day ticket for a few days, and then add-on another day once I've already begun to use it?

When upgrading, do I have to do so before using the tickets, or could I use a 3-day ticket for a few days, and then add-on another day once I've already begun to use it?

Just needs to be done before you leave. Often, if there are AP blackouts, it is best to use your ticket before you upgrade since your ticket won't have blackouts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter