Upgrading tickets

Granny square

Always planning a trip!
I read the pinned post but I’ve confused myself. I’m sorry!!

If I buy a 5 day PH pass and want to switch it to an AP the price difference will be the difference between the box office 5 day park hopper price and the AP. Is this correct?

Planning to buy from undercover tourist because they have a buy 4 and get 5 ticket on their site right now.

Thank you!

I read the pinned post but I’ve confused myself. I’m sorry!!

If I buy a 5 day PH pass and want to switch it to an AP

1. the price difference will be the difference between the box office 5 day park hopper price and the AP. Is this correct?

2. Planning to buy from undercover tourist because they have a buy 4 and get 5 ticket on their site right now.

Thank you!
1. Basically true. Although it can depend on WHEN you bought you original 5 day PH.
(And, it is not the Disney "box office price," it is the Disney "on-line price.")
Read Post# 6 in the pinned Tickets sticky post.

2. That'll work. That ticket will actually BE a standard 5 day ticket... just sold at the cost of a 4 day ticket.

It definitely helps to go in knowing what you should pay. I’ve had Guest Relations calculate an upgrade price incorrectly before, so speak up if the price they quote is higher than what you calculated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter