Upgrading to an Annual Pass

dtndfamily

Is there any way to move Pennsylvania closer to WD
I have seen many posts about being able to upgrade from a MYW ticket to a DVC discounted annual pass, but I have never seen anyone post what credit they received from the upgrade. In my case I purchased 2 adult and 2 child 10 day MYW with the PH, 5 plus days and no exp options. I have 4 regular days left and 4 plus days left on each ticket. Does anyone know what credit I would receive for this pass when I upgrade? :confused3 Just to confuse the issue even more, I purchased the pass through Ticketmania. I would assume the discount would be based on the actual price I paid for the ticket and not Disney's price at the time.

The credit will be computed based on the original price paid and the remaining days left on the pass. The plus features will not affect the credit, but may still be used separately.

They will allow any remaining value from each old pass to be applied to one new pass.

This can be accomplished at any of the theme parks or at guest services at DD.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter