Uploading photos trouble...

acarsme123

DIS Veteran
How do most of you upload photos on this board? I keep trying to upload photos directly from my iPhone and it almost always says the files are too large. It’s getting frustrating. I don’t want to have to first compress the pictures before I can upload!

You don't need to compress your photos just lower the resolution. Not sure what the limit is.

I don’t know an easy way to do that if you’re just uploading photos from your camera roll. Looks like I can send an email to myself with the picture and choose to send it at a lower resolution. Then re-save that picture to the camera roll

I don’t know an easy way to do that if you’re just uploading photos from your camera roll. Looks like I can send an email to myself with the picture and choose to send it at a lower resolution. Then re-save that picture to the camera roll

Thats what I do, its the simplest way. Traditionally anything over 800 by 600 is over kill if you are only looking at it on a monitor.

How do most of you upload photos on this board? I keep trying to upload photos directly from my iPhone and it almost always says the files are too large. It’s getting frustrating. I don’t want to have to first compress the pictures before I can upload!
In order to post photos on DISboards, you can drag & drop, or copy & paste directly from your computer. Only thing is the image must be smaller than 1MB to do this.

OR you can use a photo hosting site (I use tinypic.com) to download the photo, copy the IMG code and paste that in your post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter