US or IOA with 4yo or both?

dylansdad

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Doing 5 nights at Disney and scheduled to move to HRH for last day and stay one night. After reading about IOA I figured it was best bet for for us and DS(4yo). Recently I was reading the boards about the different characters that are around and heard that Rugrats, Rocket Power gang, and Shrek are around too. My question to the experts: Should I stay 2 days and do both US/IOA? Is there enough to do at US for 4yo? Do the characters go to both parks? If anybody saw rugrats or rocket power, where? We will be arriving disney 11/06/02 stayin at the GF and were planin to go to HRH on Monday mornin. Now we are go with the flow type people and enjoy spending time at the Pool and seeing the sights. Thanks for any help!

I'm biased but I would say both parks have plenty to do for a 4yo. But if you have just one day then I would suggest USF

USF has Woody Woodpecker's KidZone, where many characters appear on a regular basis. Shrek also seems to ahng out at USF. KidZone also has Barney, Fievel's Playland (an elaborate interactive play area), a small kiddie roller coaster, and Curious George Goes to Town with a fabulous water play area that will get kids soaked. Also in KidZone is the Animal Planet Live show which your child should find enchanting.

USF also has Nickelodeon Studios with its tour and, depending on when you come, some shows you can see.

Also, if your child is the fearless type, many of the rides will be just great.

If its any help, I am taking my four year old to both parks.
My daughter is a FEARLESS type, you know the kind that can't wait to be 54 inches.. (I want to ride Hulk!)

IOA, has a wonderful Suess land.. Cat in The Hat, Caroussel, and just the whimsy of it. My DD can't wait to try Jurassic Park, she sees the commercial for it... and says "It's not scary!"
Really, the only things she can't go on is Hulk Dr. Doom, and Dueling Dragons. (She's a very tall 4 year old/43 inches!)

But as USF, there is the Hanna Barbera ride, MIB, (she can't wait for that either) Back to the Future, Woody Woodpecker coaster, (my DD calls that a wimpy coaster though) ET, plus the Nickelodeon stuff, and the Barney show.

REally, I'm trying both, and I think she will love them both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter