US or IOA?

brerrabbit70

Mouseketeer
This will be our first trip to Universal and we only have one day to play. I have heard that most rides at IOA are wet. We are going in January and are a little concerned about this. Who wants to be cold and wet while on vacation? Also, DS is 10 and not a real dare devil when it comes to coasters. DD 7 will ride anything you put her on.
I was hoping to get some advise on which park will be better for us? We definatly plan on hitting the other one at a later date.

Thanks everyone!:D

We were there last month and liked IOA much better than USF. We spent one day at IOA. Then later in the week we went to USF. We spent the morning there and headed over to IOA because the kids were bored with USF (they are 14, 11 and 9).

I prefer IOA. You only get REALLY wet on Dudley's Ripsaw Falls and Bluto's Barge ride. You can stay pretty dry on Jurassic Park river ride if you sit in the center. All the other rides are free of water. You children will love Seuss Landing.

the other rides are free of water but camp jurassic is not free of water cannons and they are really fun!!!!

however i agree with Kelly. It sounds like a USF day and then on your next trip down make it an IOA/MYTHOS day. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter