use any comfort station?

CdnMom2

DIS Veteran
If the one near our loop is very crowded at a particular time or the kids need a pit stop when we're exploring are we allowed to use any comfort station? If I remember correctly what I've read here before our resort ID is used to swipe something to access them right?

You can use any comfort station at any time that you want. The only time that they are locked is during the night. From what I've seen most of them the doors don't close properly and the key wasn't needed. You should always be safe during the night and carry it with you just in case.

the comfort stations usually are locked after 11 pm (Maybe 12 - Not Sure) and you need a resort ID to get in, as mentioned earlier not all of the doors close properly which means they may not be latched, If you plan to use it late I would bring the resort ID card just to in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter