Use AP vouchers issued as incentive for addon or not...

trampslady

<font color=green>I stop and watch the Norway vide
....help me make a logical decision (something I'm apparently struggling with lately!) regarding the best use of our AP vouchers we received (two adults) after we purchased an SSR addon last year. I was planning to activate the passes and upgrade to PAP passes using the DVC discount as I understand it will be a nominal, if any, fee to do this. We plan to get three 10-day trips out of the next passes we activate. Then, I started fearing the price increase that inevitably happens every year, and I really want to take advantage of the great DVC savings on AP as I live in fear that this great benefit will go away before I use it.

Do I use the vouchers I have, upgrade to PAP, and go about my life, or am I making any sense at all in considering keeping the vouchers for the next time, and purchasing new ones this year, using the DVC discount. I think this might be a no-brainer (i.e. keep the money in our pocket and use the vouchers), but I'm not sure.

Advantages, disadvantages?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter