Use year question - 2000 versus 2001 for an October 2001 reservation

SEC

Mouseketeer
We have reservations for October 2001 for our first trip home to WVL, we are using 130 points total. How can I make sure that my remaining 75 points from 2000 are used first and 55 points are taken from the september 2001 points?

That's the way it should be done automatically. However, it's always best to say something (or note it in your e-mail) when making the reservations just to be sure they have done it correctly.

When you make your reservation, confirm that they used the 2000 points first. After you give them your dates and size room, they usually say how many points the reservation will take, thats a good time to mention it. Anytime I make a reservation, I always confirm my point balances by use year just to be sure.

Sounds like you already made the reservation. As noted, banked points should have been used first (I am assuming that you banked the current use years points so they could be used for the Oct 2001 ressie). If you have a concern, just call MS and request them to give you your current point status for unused points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter