Use Year Total

kmorlock

Our Happy Place
I have seen a few posts indicating a certain percentage of Use Years that exist for certain DVC resorts. Where is this information found? I'm beginning to think my UY (June) at OKW does not exist in high numbers resulting in difficult to find match for point purchase.

The only sure way to find a June UY OKW or whatever UY you want is to get frustrated and spend all the money you set aside for that purchase on something else. Then immediately all you will find is June UY OKW.
Guess I better make that purchase quick and make sure it can returned indefinitely! LOL!

I thought I had everything figured out. but use year was not even on my radar when I bought, I knew about it, but did not decide what i want or needed.

As kind of an afterthought, when i bought direct at copper creek, I was given August use year. Since we mostly go the 1st week of March, this was fine, as it gives us until the end of March to bank should we have to cancel a trip. Hind site being 20/20, a February use year would have been perfect.

But then i got to thinking, in 40 years....I have never had to cancel or reschedule a trip. So in reality...for me....use year means nothing.

Why does the Use Year distribution/percentages change? I thought points were locked into a certain use year.

Last edited:
Why does the Use Year distribution/percentages change? I thought points were locked into a certain use year.

I am almost positive they cannot change. They are locked in with OCC as separate buildings. I think the update comment meant that CCV may not yet be included, although I think it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter