Use Yourride for transportation

aquaricy

Earning My Ears
Just a little not to say that I've used yourride for my transportation from the Airport towards our hotel and back and I've got to hand it to those guys,they are wonderful.
The drivers were a half hour earlier with our names on big cards so you just couldn't miss them,very nice guys who gave me a lot of information on what we could do and where to go,including discounts.They even let us make a stop for our groceries.
Check out their website www.yourride.net ,you will not be disappointed.
Gert From Belgium,Europe

Thanks for posting, we are using them for our upcoming trip, mostly because the man who gave me the quote on the phone was so personable and nice. What a refreshing change to deal with someone who sounds like they enjoy thier job!

I agree anne....

I reserved one of their Limos for early in March and I agree, I went with them because of "Rabbit". He was very personable on the phone and made me feel comfortable with spending my money! This is the first time reserving a ride once arriving at the airport, normally I use a shuttle or taxis. I wanted to start this vacation off on the right foot and what a better way than to have someone meet you in the airport and help with my bags and get that personal attention. Plus it's a surprise to my wife, children and her parents. :D

I'll post a reply after I use them and see if my praise is still justified, but they have started off on the right foot. Matter of fact, I booked them also for transportation to Sea World...

:cool:

Dennis

Bigkid, you will be happy with yourride, we just returned and used them and they were great. Our driver, Rabbit was very personable and my kids liked him too. Enjoy your trip, you'll be glad you chose yourride.

We just returned from our first trip to WDW, and used yourride based on the many positive recommendations from this board. We were VERY pleased with the service. Rabbit was our driver both ways, and he was there 10-15 minutes early. He recommended getting an earlier pick-up than we had scheduled, as he had clients that missed their flight, even getting to Orlando airport two hours in advance, when security was massively backed up. All aspects of the transportation were without problem, and he was great with our children.
We recommend this towncar service.

Kimbril

Thanks for the info we will be using them at the end of the month for the first time.

I also booked with Yourride this trip based strictly upon my confidence in Pete's judgment. We have always used Tiffany in the past and while we had fairly good service, I noticed during our last two trips that the service was less than stellar. We decided that we'd give the new guy a shot.

Anyway, my question is, where does Yourride stop for groceries if, indeed, you've requested a grocery stop. We are familiar with Publix and feel it's prices are better than most area stores. Does he use Publix as a stopping point or at least give you the option? We will only be purchasing beer for our room anyway, but we don't want to pay the outrageous tourist prices either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter