USF vs. IOA

Universal Studios Florida vs. Islands Of Adventure

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Mouseketeer
The question that has been asked thousands of times since 1999, but if you only had a single day ticket to either park, which would you choose? Which is the better park, and why? Discuss. :stir:

For me, I find IOA much better right now, and one of the best theme parks ever made. :lovestruc

I love IOA, but the Studios have more of our favorite rides. Of course, that might change where I ride the Hagrid coaster in 12 days!

Two of my main favorites (Spiderman was 1#, then FJ opened and that became 1#) are in IoA, however, I vote for Universal due to how much there is to do compared to IoA.

I'm local and do not typically like to do water rides since I do not have a room to go back to, do not want to feel uncomfortable, nor feel obligated, or the desire to wear a poncho to do those rides, so Toon Lagoon is out. I do not feel the need to do Suessland most of the time, so that's out. Most of Lost Continent is non-existant, so that's out. Also, I feel that Universal has a more diverse amount of things to do in general compared to IoA and is pretty evenly spread out throughout the park.

Last edited:
Its a toss up.
I love Hulk, Spiderman and Jurrasic Park.
However, Men in Black is fun, I enjoy Diagon Alley more than Hogwarts. Kong, Rip Ride Rockit and Mummy are all really good.
Haven't done the new Hagrid rollercoaster, so not sure if that would change my opinion.
Currently, Universal Studios by a hair. A few years ago, it was clearly IOA.

IoA: Spider-Man, Hulk, Kong, Forbidden Journey, Hagrid’s.... equals one great day. I just couldn’t pass pass up Hagrid’s.... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!