USH 2 day ticket

asumom

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used the 2 day ticket bought through Undercover Tourist. It says you can go straight to the gate and you don't have to register it. Is this true? Also, how long did it take for your e ticket to arrive? Thanks in advance

We just used them in US Orlando. I printed them at home and we were able to walk right up to the turnstile and use them. The email with the link arrived within an hour.

Thanks. We just came back and had the same experience as you. I first received an e mail requesting that i verify the transaction (they placed a hold of less than $2 on my visa and I had to respond to the e mail with the exact amount). As soon as that was done, the tickets were available to print out. And, yes, we just went to the turnstyle and used the print out as our tickets for both days.

If you’re a Costco member, right now they’re having a sale on a three-entry ticket that makes it cheaper than the single-day tickets I’ve seen.

If you’re a Costco member, right now they’re having a sale on a three-entry ticket that makes it cheaper than the single-day tickets I’ve seen.
You have to pre register for each day you go and you can’t register for day two till after you finish on day one. That ticket is good if you want to go 3 times over the course of a year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts