USH questions March 2020

basketking

Earning My Ears
Planning for one day at USH during our March trip to DL and have a couple questions. The actual date will be Sunday, March 8.

What are the park hours likely to be?

Will we need Express Pass?
We have been to US in FL, but it’s been almost 10 years, so USH is a must!

Also we’re doing a LA tour the next day, staying at the nearby Hilton. We will be transferring to our Anaheim hotel (Best Western PP) after the tour. My best estimate has us ready to leave the Hilton around 3:30. This will be a Monday. Will traffic make this transfer horrible??

Thanks in advance for any tips! I have been reading the boards for a while and have gotten lots of great information!!

StageTek

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
Likely park hours 10AM to 6PM. Maybe until 9 depending on how they react to the local Spring Break

Express couldn't hurt but is not likely to needed.

Yes, leaving the Hilton around 3:30 you will hit crazy traffic.

GatorChris

Not of This World
We did 4 days at USH on two different trips. I don't think you'll need Express Pass unless it's a must you do every single thing. The main thing is to get there early, before rope drop. You'll be tempted to hit Harry Potter Land first. But the best tip is to go down to the lower lot first thing (if it opens the same time as everything else). You'll get to hit Transformers, The Mummy, and Jurassic World with zero lines. Maybe even get to do them all twice like we just did on the Monday before Thanksgiving. Save Harry Potter world for the evening. The last few hours, the HP rides are walk on. Plus it's just more magical at evening.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.