USH - Three Broomsticks

OhStuffandFluff

DIS Veteran
We will be spending one day at USH in July. I would like to eat at Three Broomsticks, but saw you are not able to make reservations. I heard that this restaurant will get pretty busy. Is there an ideal time to eat there in order to not have a huge line to wait in? TIA!

There are no reservations because it's a counter service restaurant. You line up, order at the register, pick up at a separate counter, then find seating. On busy days they usually have a team member helping with seating. We usually eat there early afternoon (anytime between 2 and 5) and the line/seating is not bad at all. On a really crowded day it will be bad everywhere all day, but they do a pretty good job keeping things moving in Three Broomsticks.

If you want to eat inside, I agree with the recommendation to head there early. We've eaten there three times and only been able to get inside seating once. There's tons of outside seating though. The food is great, so I really recommend it.

We went on a day that had a lot of people and it was still easy to get in and quickly get our food. I think most people were more focused on other stuff. You could always consider eating earlier before any rush. If you get their early enough go get quickly on the HP ride then check if the line is worth doing it again. Once the line is long you can do the other little ride if you want and I’d head off to the wand shop. That line moved slow. From their decide if you want to get food. Then you’d have time to check out all the fun stuff. If you go back at the end of the day the place has cleared out so it’s easy to ride again without lines. We had lunch early but that could also be a good time to eat there. My husband kept getting the butter beer from the car and my son wanted to keep going on the ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!