Using a child AP from a room discount

Kapp

<font color=CC33CC>Tag patience is a virture I am
We purchased a child AP a few years ago to use for room discounts and came out ahead! Do they still let you use a child AP to get the discount if the parent is paying for it?

THANKS for your help!

Kapp

::bump:: i'd love to know the answer to this question as well...

not that i want to "cheat" they system, but we have leftover uph's for adults due to hurricane closures last year, and the one that needs the tix is ds (8yo) so if it got us a discount, well then it might be worth buying him an AP :)

CarolA said:
There is a thread on this at the bottom of this page (right now) and at least two folks on there have contacted Guest Services and been told the AP holder eligible for the discount is the adult.
And so far, at least three of us (that's what has PM'd me so far) have gotten emails from guest services (which I trust further than the spoken word of a cm) saying it's fine within the past couple of months (I have one from Jan and one from February, so why should March be any different LOL). I sent a copy of the last note posted here that someone got from guest services (they heard in one day, I've never been so luckly:()to guest services several days ago, asking them what's up with the different answers, and other than a note saying they got my email, I haven't heard back yet. Once I do, I'll post the full note. I assume they have to do some tracking down, since I gave them names of people who said it was fine (thanks to those who send me their copies).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter