Using a relatives 14 day UK ticket...

chipndaleluver

Mouseketeer
HI.... I have a question regarding extra days on a UK 14 day ticket from Virgin Holidays. A relative and her family will be visiting Orlando in September. They have tickets that are for 14 days, includes all Disney Parks, Bush Gardens and Sea World. She won't be using up all of the 14 days on the tickets. She wants to know if she can let us use the tickets to go to Sea World or Bush Gardens for one day...not using tickets for Disney. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

They're non transferable. So no, not legally. Whether you'd get away with it or not is an entirely different matter. It would depend if their names are on the tickets.

I was under the impression that most 14 day tickets are only valid for 14 consecutive days from first use - unless these are a different type of tickets?

Also they've recently started taking pictures of you on handheld scanners when you enter the park at both parks and checking them when you scan your tickets so it seems unlikely that you'll be able to use someone elses, I'm afraid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter