Using DC card to purchase tickets at Disneystore

snookhams

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I tried yesterday to purchase WDW tickets at the Disney Store at Lakeside with out much success. I was very dissappointed to discover that you DO NOT get any discount on the tickets when using your DC card at Disney stores in the UK!!!!!!!!!!

We then decided that it would save us money to buy them when we reach Florida and DH and I were talking whilst inside the shop and decided that instead of buying Hopper Plus passes we would just get Hopper passes when the CM interupted and told us that "Disney no longer sell Hopper passes only Hopper Plus passes" - Is this correct.

I was pleased however to recieve discount on the rest of my purchases including those already reduced.

hmmmmmmm! Disney Stores - in the UK at any rate - only sell a selection of all the passes there are. There are 4 and 5 Day Park Hopper passes on which you can get DC discount.
The passes are listed on Disney's own website :-
here

........to get the DC discount you'll need to buy them over there on production of the card but really, I do think that our Disney Stores should be able to give the DC discount too.

For some reason, you can't get the DC discount on tickets anywhere apart from US Disney Stores, the parks or over the phone from CRO. I have no idea why...they <i>should</i> be able to, just as you can get the discount on everything else...to me it makes no sense and is unfair to us Internationals :(

Penny :)

I have already suggested to the Disney Club Guest Services that more of their discounts and priveleges should be extended to overseas (UK!) visitors. It costs us a lot of money for international shipping only to find that we do not qualify for a lot of the benefits.

Maybe a few more emails........? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter