Using DDP Credits

Lucys dad

Mouseketeer
Cant seem to find an answer for this ! We are staying for 21 days and have 21 day park tickets.

First 14 days we have the dining plan staying at Port Orleans then move to a ‘room only’ at Wilderness Lodge for 7 days. My question is. Do we have to use all our 14 days worth of credits in the 14 days at Port Orleans, or can we spread the 14 days of credits across the 21 days ? I wondered if we have credits left before we switch to Wilderness Lodge they will be lost. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks in advance

Cant seem to find an answer for this ! We are staying for 21 days and have 21 day park tickets.

First 14 days we have the dining plan staying at Port Orleans then move to a ‘room only’ at Wilderness Lodge for 7 days. My question is. Do we have to use all our 14 days worth of credits in the 14 days at Port Orleans, or can we spread the 14 days of credits across the 21 days ? I wondered if we have credits left before we switch to Wilderness Lodge they will be lost. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks in advance
On your check out day of your first resort, all credits will expire at midnight so yes you will have to use them all within the first 14 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!