Using DP at Wolfgang Puck Cafe

tinkamom

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
Has anyone recently dined at WPC with the DP? How was it? Were there any restrictions? I heard that they no longer charge surcharges but just want to make sure. Hopefully someone will know! I'm looking forward to dining there!

Just at there two weeks ago and there was not a surcharge. We were never told we couldn't order anything over a certain price. The only thing was you could not order sushi as an appetizer, it had to be ordered as a dinner. The food was good, not my favorite place that we went to, I had the pumpkin ravioli with the shrimp added, it was very good!

Kirsten77 said:
Just at there two weeks ago and there was not a surcharge. We were never told we couldn't order anything over a certain price. The only thing was you could not order sushi as an appetizer, it had to be ordered as a dinner. The food was good, not my favorite place that we went to, I had the pumpkin ravioli with the shrimp added, it was very good!

Thank you Kirsten77, I've been told misinformation by CM's before so I'm glad to hear from someone who dined there. What was your favorite place to dine?

Le Cellier and Les Chefs de France were both excellent. It was my first time for dinner and Le Cellier, the filet was awesome! We always make it a point to go to Les Chefs and were not disappointed. If you like fish the sauteed sole with the mushroom sauce was excellent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!